What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (14 Viewers)

Gotta believe Sadler goes back to back here with an even money favorite.  Losing interest quickly.
making the big class drop, to boot ... i'm looking at that #5 jumping up from Los Al - those shippers seem to be fittest today

ETA: 3,5,6,7 all shipping in from Los Al

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw something I've never seen.   Gates opened, horse doesn't move.  Jockey was literally whipping it in the gate and it wouldn't move.

huge comeback.   won late daily double and hit an exacta with a 6-1 in first and a 40-1 coming in second.   

Quality horses in the 4th at SA.  Multiplier was second to Combatant in the Santa Anita Handicap, and I watched Law Abidin Citizen win the Longacres Mile last summer at Emerald Downs.   Kershaw consistently disappoints in big races.  

I like Law Abidin Citizen.   $20 WP.

I had Ige and actually thought he did enough to earn the decision. Clearly I’m in the minority.

I did think I had the Overkill fight won, though, but didn’t. Main Event got me slightly positive on the night, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took every favorite, should work out great.  Really close to clearing rollover at a new book and I've run up a balance(thanks KBO), looking for action and to finish off that rollover to get a withdrawal this week.
8-3, not too shabby

We literally had a 30-27, 27-30, 29-28 split decision this week.

i have NEVER seen that before.
Ahhhh yes, the Waterson/Esparza fight.  I've never seen scoring like that either.  I had it 29-28 Waterson, the only score that none of the judges had lol.  Any score that wasn't 29-28 either way was garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread