What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (13 Viewers)

Another angle on that one. Since March 2013 Brown's second meeting of the season versus the opposing team: 26-12-1 (.684) O/U against an average total of 142. When the total was less than 140: 16-0

That "second meeting of the season over" angle also applies to Richmond, Rice, William & Mary tomorrow. Rutgers on Sunday. And Duquesne, G Mason, Penn St on Wednesday if you needed another, potentially arbitrary reason to pull the trigger on those.

Double digit advantage for Brown at the half. I wonder what they'll offer us on Harvard. Brown has 21 Ivy League wins the L5 seasons, only five of which came by more than 6 points..

Websites have it as a 9-point lead, but that's wrong. Halftime score is 27-37. There was a last-second free throw before the buzzer. I'll take Harvard +5½ full game already holding the +140 on Brown.

Harvard 2nd Half -4½ -110

Check out the scoring error in the ESPN play-by-play for the end of the first half:

Code:
TIME	PLAY				SCORE
0:00	End of 1st half			27 - 36
0:01	Robert Baker Defensive Rebound  27 - 37
0:01	Tamenang Choh missed Free Throw 27 - 37
0:01	Tamenang Choh made Free Throw	27 - 37
0:01	Foul on Noah Kirkwood		27 - 36
0:01	Tamenang Choh Offensive Rebound 27 - 36
0:01	Robert Baker Block		27 - 36
0:01	Obi Okolie missed Jumper	27 - 36
0:30	Obi Okolie Steal		27 - 36
0:30	Bryce Aiken Turnover		27 - 36
0:46	Harvard Timeout			27 - 36

Search function is dead, so this has no preface or context, but I finally gave the receptionist at the European Wax Center my phone number. On Valentine's Day. It was her last day working there, and the only thing stopping me was that I didn't want to s*** where I ate. My aesthetician had been trying to hook us up for a while. Turns out the receptionist is currently going through a divorce from another woman. So basically I just found out that a soon-to-be-divorced lesbian is trying to use me as her rebound relationship. The aesthetician even told her that I'm already doing it with two other women right now and the receptionist was still cool and was like, "There's always room for one more."

Search function is dead, so this has no preface or context, but I finally gave the receptionist at the European Wax Center my phone number. On Valentine's Day. It was her last day working there, and the only thing stopping me was that I didn't want to s*** where I ate. My aesthetician had been trying to hook us up for a while. Turns out the receptionist is currently going through a divorce from another woman. So basically I just found out that a soon-to-be-divorced lesbian is trying to use me as her rebound relationship. The aesthetician even told her that I'm already doing it with two other women right now and the receptionist was still cool and was like, "There's always room for one more."
So Booty, Wiccan, and now DivLes?  I've never hated (loved) you more.

Last Saturday Wofford set a school record with 14 consecutive victories and clinched the Southern Conference regular-season championship; along with the #1 seed in the upcoming conference tournament. Gonzaga is the only other team in the nation undefeated in conference play this season, but Saturday will give Wofford its biggest conference challenge of the season. They will face arch rival Furman at a sold-out Timmons Arena, a place in which the Terriers have not won a game since February 2015 (as the 10-point favorite).

The challenge is real, but although the Terriers have already locked up the SoCon regular-season title, the game still takes on huge importance. Finishing undefeated in the regular season gives them a virtual lock for an at-large bid if they should lose the conference tournament title game.

Arkansas VS Texas A&M - Game - Totals (OT Included) Over 161½ +285
Arkansas VS Texas A&M - Game - Totals (OT Included) Over 158½ +300

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember when Bender was gonna buy a NES for himself a few years ago? Just bought myself one of these bad boys. I already have a nes classic mini hooked up in my living room - the original factory device these guys modded - which is cool and looks perfect and uses hdmi, but it only has 30 games preloaded. Now I get all the games. Knockoffs of these mini NES consoles are all over the place - even in a little kiosk at Lakeline Mall adjacent to the food court - but that one only has like 620 games and only used component cables. This is a legit NES mini these guys modded. Wouldn't have blindly made the plunge without reading the reviews, but if this is true it looks like these got it right.

Minnesota SUCKS on the road, but a closer look shows that four of the Gophers' seven road losses were against ranked teams. What is their SOS if you only count road games? They're 0-6 versus the top-20 this season but 17-4 against everyone else, including a road win versus #22 Wisconsin on January 3rd, and they just took Nebraska (-4) to the wire in their last road game. This is action junkie cutlass supreme, but I spent way too much time on this freakin' game not to try and cash in. During the three hours of research I read that "a big difference on Sunday is the return of the Eugene Omoruyi Injury Payback Tour. He missed the first meeting in Minnesota and his presence in the interior was sorely missed." <-- I think that will be something Rutgers backers will hang their hat on, along with Minny's overall crappy game they've played away from home, but I'm rolling with Pitino over Rutgers and the angle that they're definitely nowhere close to the top-20 material Minnesota has failed against on the road so far, and Pitino has beat Rutgers more than any other team in his career besides Penn State. Rutgers allows over 8 three pointers per game - worst in the B10. Let me get like 7+ three pointers from Minny and I think they win (and 32+ points to win the 1H so I can freeball the rest of the way home)..

Minnesota +1½ -102
Minnesota o66½ -110
Minnesota 1H -½ +113
Minnesota 1H o31½ -110

"Just got hit by a bunch of brand new accounts, depositing and max betting on Yorgos Lanthimos (20/1) for Best Director. As such, Best Director odds are now closed @betmybookie"

Lanthimos down to +600 at BOL and +500 at Bov.  Still 40-1 at sb.ag.  Sprinkled a little on that.

Harvick +225 seems pretty good considering he was +300ish pre race and halfway thru and he has the lead....right?
Probably, I just can't stand taking the odds on favorite.  I played Logano +2400.  The pit lane issues with Bowman handicapped him earlier on.

"Just got hit by a bunch of brand new accounts, depositing and max betting on Yorgos Lanthimos (20/1) for Best Director. As such, Best Director odds are now closed @betmybookie"

Lanthimos down to +600 at BOL and +500 at Bov.  Still 40-1 at sb.ag.  Sprinkled a little on that.
Down to +160 at bookmaker and continuing to move

I got +700 at 5D A few minutes ago and +1200 with a local.  Didn’t hit either too hard though 
Still +4000 at Nitrogen, .009 BTC limits, $1350 if it hits

Betonline with the clever move of completely removing his name from the list 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread