4 hours ago, The Ref said:

51.5 weeks to the super bowl

2 days until XFL!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, lumpy19 said:

2 days until XFL!!

Tampa - 2.5, Houston -5.5 are your plays to fade.

Also hit Tampa +400 for the Xuper Bowl.  I'm buying into the "best non-traditional nfl coach will work" theory.  Trestman has been an outstanding offensive guy in CFL.  Think it translates here.  (June Jones would be my #2.)

• Like 2

I swear it's a week into February 2020 and I'm still writing Tony from 5D is still alive on all my checks.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2020 at 3:38 AM, ChainsawU said:

Since Garoppolo and Shanahan hooked up, five of their six losses came when the opposing team was able to run it 28+ times. When their opponents ran the ball less than 28 times a game Garoppolo and Shanahan 17-1.

Including the three kneel downs Chiefs totaled 29 rushing attempts.

• Sad 1

Since the 2016 season the Ivy League has held a postseason tournament. During that time Harvard 6-0 SU and ATS against Yale in the regular season, but 0-2 SU and ATS in the tournament. Also 8-0 to the over after two consecutive losses during that same time. Harvard HC Tommy Amaker 9-3 SU and ATS at Yale (8-0 ATS L8 since 2012).

Harvard +5 -105

13 hours ago, facook said:

Tampa - 2.5, Houston -5.5 are your plays to fade.

Also hit Tampa +400 for the Xuper Bowl.  I'm buying into the "best non-traditional nfl coach will work" theory.  Trestman has been an outstanding offensive guy in CFL.  Think it translates here.  (June Jones would be my #2.)

Was thinking of just betting every dog this weekend.  No way they can actually know how all this will play out

• Thinking 1

3 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Including the three kneel downs Chiefs totaled 29 rushing attempts.

After reading the post you quoted I felt even better about my love for the 9ers. I didn’t think Reid would run it that much. I put a few dollars on Williams at 32-1 for mvp just in case. I watched the stupid postgame show thinking he had a chance but no dice lol

59 minutes ago, Tiger Fan said:

Was thinking of just betting every dog this weekend.  No way they can actually know how all this will play out

You'd win at least 2 of them.

Well, this turned into a degenerate Friday pretty fast.

Morono is -340 on bm, I'd cap him closer to -450.  Checked IA lines and they have -260 available.   

Waterloo here I come!

2 hours ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

After reading the post you quoted I felt even better about my love for the 9ers. I didn’t think Reid would run it that much. I put a few dollars on Williams at 32-1 for mvp just in case. I watched the stupid postgame show thinking he had a chance but no dice lol

Well he was definitely runner-up. You weren't alone. If Super Bowl MVP didn't historically lean predominantly toward the winning QB or maybe if the "garbage time" TD would have occurred against a slightly more competitive final margin.. the voters would've been compelled, he would've won, and you'd have grossed a +32. Regardless, I'm still happy to say I was riding shotgun with you on that one, purchased live at 15-1 in the third quarter. It was an impulse buy. Mahomes was simultaneously selling for -120. But I thought it was worth a shot for the same reason you did. Plus I heard a pregame commentator say that Andy told him not to be be surprised if Williams won.

• Like 1

Votes were in before Williams' 4th quarter TD.

3 hours ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

I have a few bucks  leftover from the SB, anyone have anything for the golf today or this weekend?

I'm taking a flier on Max Homa to win this one.  See 14-1 currently.  He was longer odds to start, but I like the way he's playing and his play is suited here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I'm taking a flier on Max Homa to win this one.  See 14-1 currently.  He was longer odds to start, but I like the way he's playing and his play is suited here.

IN

16-1 FanDuel 

1 minute ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

IN

16-1 FanDuel 

I just added to Homa too at 16/1.  Also put a little on current leader Nick Taylor at 14/1 and Jordan Spieth at 33/1.  He is overdue for a big score and didn't harm himself yesterday, which has been his Achilles last couple years.  If he can avoid disaster, not get stuck in his head, he can rejoin the ranks of elite in a hurry.  IMO.  33/1 worth a sawbuck.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

I just added to Homa too at 16/1.  Also put a little on current leader Nick Taylor at 14/1 and Jordan Spieth at 33/1.  He is overdue for a big score and didn't harm himself yesterday, which has been his Achilles last couple years.  If he can avoid disaster, not get stuck in his head, he can rejoin the ranks of elite in a hurry.  IMO.  33/1 worth a sawbuck.  

Thx

Grabbed Spieth too

@ChainsawU  Sunday Nights will never be the same.  :( 

@AndrewMarchand

Jessica Mendoza has resigned as a Met advisor and will no longer be on Sunday Night Baseball. She will remain on ESPN, doing weekday games, among other things.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, facook said:

@ChainsawU  Sunday Nights will never be the same.  :( 

@AndrewMarchand

Jessica Mendoza has resigned as a Met advisor and will no longer be on Sunday Night Baseball. She will remain on ESPN, doing weekday games, among other things.

Thank you for giving us the line on Mendoza.

1 minute ago, Leroy Hoard said:

Thank you for giving us the line on Mendoza.

Sorry, I don't get it.

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, facook said:

:oldunsure::scared:

• Like 1

that unfortunate pun followed by the deadpan lack of understanding just humored me enough to fill up my entire gas tank for the week!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:27 PM, lumpy19 said:

2 days until XFL!!

Are you ready for some more football!!!

• Like 1

Good fade spot for fading Pat Baldwin today

IUPUI +3½ -108

Juwan Howard 0-2 in rematches. H to the Izzo coming off a 2-game loser streak. Since 2014 Izzo 11-3 to the over in games v Michigan. Two of the three unders occurred in 2 of the 3 games played on no-rest postseason situations in March. Also 11-0 O/U when Izzo D allowed more than 62 points

Catching Kermit Davis in a little home streak. Rebs got back from LSU last Saturday and don't play away from home until next Saturday. Smack dab in the middle of a two-week home stand sleeping in their own beds. Not sure if I trust them to cover 5 in a row though. No idea

SMU has the rest advantage in a really short-lined game headed up to Temple. Look like line opened pick'em and got slammed with Mustangs. Might be a little resistance at +2 however. SMU 9-0 to the over this season when they hold the rest advantage (avg total to beat was 136.5). 'Stangs averaged 81 ppg in those nine games.

All I bought is the IUPUI so far. Feels like a volatile Saturday if you let it. I'm not gonna let it. Cheers brosephs hope you are feeling healthy and smiling on a weekend and if you got church I hope it lets out early amirite

• Like 2

Is this true

Temple only clinging to their market value based on their D, which has been significantly worse in conference (.93 PPP Non-conf vs 1 PPP conf). Reason for their D numbers is 3P% D. 326th in 3PA’s given up, yet 17th in % against

XFL - I took a small parlay for all overs....... the kicking rules seem like they favor the return game, scoring at the end of each half etc. The running clock is a concern, but the clock runs in the NFL relatively often anyway. How anyone sets a line for this I have no idea, so I will set some loose change on fire and see what happens..... G'luck. 

42 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

XFL - I took a small parlay for all overs....... the kicking rules seem like they favor the return game, scoring at the end of each half etc. The running clock is a concern, but the clock runs in the NFL relatively often anyway. How anyone sets a line for this I have no idea, so I will set some loose change on fire and see what happens..... G'luck. 

Circa opened all four games at 40, limit of $1000/bet.  They were up to 44 within like 10 minutes, and now the games sit where they sit.  Not saying that they know any more than we do to open them that low, but almost feels like over-reaction at this point.  52?  Eesh.

• Like 1

+630 (ties win)
1. Furman -11 vs Western Carolina
2. OPEN

then played Furman -178 straight up

• Thanks 1

How big of a line move is that really on SMU, flipping from -1 to 1. SMU got rest advantage all day but dang it seems public with the game on cable tv. It's either a pump fake or somebody must've dropped a whole grip on Temple

Mountain West DD faves might be worth a look at those overs today

Also like that High Point/Radford over

Edited by ChainsawU

52 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

+630 (ties win)
1. Furman -11 vs Western Carolina
2. OPEN

then played Furman -178 straight up

Can you explain to me how these bets work with the “open” and why is it so high at +630

6 minutes ago, ditka...mike ditka said:

Can you explain to me how these bets work with the “open” and why is it so high at +630

Sure thing. Good morning brother. It's a teaser. A two-team teaser, but you're giving away points. Here is what it looks like at 5D

1. First wager Furman -4.5 in addition to selling 6.5 gives the -11

2. Second wager TBD with a line I like in the future

2 minutes ago, ChainsawU said:

Sure thing. Good morning brother. It's a teaser. A two-team teaser, but you're giving away points. Here is what it looks like at 5D

1. First wager Furman -4.5 in addition to selling 6.5 gives the -11

2. Second wager TBD with a line I like in the future

Ah got it.  Thank you.  Didn’t check and didnt realize you were giving points!  Thanks for clarifying.  Lets make some money today!!

Edited by ditka...mike ditka

2 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

SMU has the rest advantage in a really short-lined game headed up to Temple. Look like line opened pick'em and got slammed with Mustangs. Might be a little resistance at +2 however. SMU 9-0 to the over this season when they hold the rest advantage (avg total to beat was 136.5). 'Stangs averaged 81 ppg in those nine games.

SMU -120
SMU o69 -110

Big college hoops slate today

SMU ML

Sparty -2

LSU +5

Kansas -4 1st half, -8.5

Kentucky -2.5

Pitt -2.5

Purdue +3

St. Louis +13.5

Florida -3

Seton Hall +3.5 and ML

Louisville -7, -4 1st H

TX Tech -3

Stanford +9

SDSU -12, -6 1st H

BYU -9.5, -5.5 1st H

Gonzaga -6, -3 1st H

Duke -4 1st H

Depaul +3

2 hours ago, Angry Beavers said:

I took all four unders, GLTA

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, mquinnjr said:

I took all four unders, GLTA

Yeah I was probably going to dabble with the first game under but really just try and keep an eye on gameflow and see if a total in the 50’s makes sense.  

The otherleague the first three weeks was all unders, the D way more ready than O.   I can see the same happening other than the rules

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Ref said:

Yeah I was probably going to dabble with the first game under but really just try and keep an eye on gameflow and see if a total in the 50’s makes sense.  

The otherleague the first three weeks was all unders, the D way more ready than O.   I can see the same happening other than the rules

It's gonna be awesome in 4 weeks when we learn that XFL key numbers are like 5, 9, and 13.

• Laughing 1

That said, I'm a teaser whore so I teased the two XFL faves today.

• Laughing 1

2 minutes ago, facook said:

It's gonna be awesome in 4 weeks when we learn that XFL key numbers are like 5, 9, and 13.

Sharps are saying you can tell the market is immature...current spreads still reflect NFL key numbers.

4 hours ago, ChainsawU said:

Juwan Howard 0-2 in rematches. H to the Izzo coming off a 2-game loser streak. Since 2014 Izzo 11-3 to the over in games v Michigan. Two of the three unders occurred in 2 of the 3 games played on no-rest postseason situations in March. Also 11-0 O/U when Izzo D allowed more than 62 points

sparty blows

• Like 1