What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (16 Viewers)

It was entertaining at least. The second half was just raining. What I want to know is how did someone know to HAMMER Temple at +2 ..? One Temple dude got so hot he hit 11 of his last 13 long range. They were fire. It was close, too. Closer than score indicates

Florida International +2½ -105 this a rematch from Wednesday :crazy: I think the telegraph says underdog win after the double digit beat down three days ago

I looked up at all the Furman games and just saw an entire slew of double digit victories. Forgot exactly what the situation was. Breaking even with the ML doesn't hurt, could've easily hit that first leg. Catamounts were just too pesky. Too proud to get blown the F out at home I guess :D

Probably gonna slow it down for the rest of the day. Feels like everything just came fast and furious earlier now the wave's already crested & she's set sail

XFL - I took a small parlay for all overs....... the kicking rules seem like they favor the return game, scoring at the end of each half etc. The running clock is a concern, but the clock runs in the NFL relatively often anyway. How anyone sets a line for this I have no idea, so I will set some loose change on fire and see what happens..... G'luck. 
Did you manage to hit the Defenders over?  Or was it already over 50 when you took it?

L4 years against this Fullerton coach, Jim Les, when it's 28 or fewer days since you last faced him & the game lined less than 5 either side; in a 13-game sample six of them needed OT before it was over. sdql

mo how you doing brother it's always good to see you. y'all enjoy the fights tonight, watch closely I hope y'all learn a lot I know you're really into the technical aspects of that sport brother

gonna fall into a action junkie situation right here I think..

Wisconsin will welcome the Buckeyes into Madison for a rematch of two teams seemingly heading in opposite directions. Ohio State has won three in a row, but to extend the streak they’ll have to take down a team that already beat them at home a month ago. "Based on the numbers in the preseason and now the conference, the B10 is the best and deepest league in the country. They just keep coming at you," head coach Chris Holtmann said.
Since taking over in 2017 opposing teams have been able to beat Holtmann's Buckeyes in their same-season rematch situations. Overall it's gone 12-7 SU and ATS with Indiana, Iowa and Rutgers combining for all seven losses. Teams playing on home/neutral went 10-2 scoring 77±9 ppg with the Indiana Hoosiers the proud owners of those two losses. sdql

Badgers -115
Badgers o61½ -109

Anyone have anything for ufc tonight?

@hooter311
Hopefully you saw my Twitter feed if anything and not the thread here.  My "extremely confident" parlay legs went 0-4.  So much chalk up in smoke.

2nd bad decision in a row Jones has been gifted.  49-46 Jones was the worst scorecard I can remember seeing and there were at least 2 more atrocious ones from this card.  

Why on Earth would the champions agree to defend their belts in a state that refuses to adopt the new rules in the first place?

Anybody got any Oscar insight for tonight?

Joaquin probably shouldn't be -3200 to pick his kids up from school.  I'll take fliers on everyone else in that category.

We aren't exactly living in an environment prosperous for front runners.

Favorite longshots right now are little women at 200-1 for best picture and Knives Out 20-1 for best original screen play.

Anybody got any Oscar insight for tonight?

Joaquin probably shouldn't be -3200 to pick his kids up from school.  I'll take fliers on everyone else in that category.

We aren't exactly living in an environment prosperous for front runners.

Favorite longshots right now are little women at 200-1 for best picture and Knives Out 20-1 for best original screen play.
toy story 4 for best animated feature is good value at +105.  1917 should win for sound editing, but Ford v Ferrari +175 looks nice for sound mixing.

I like that fvf play, unfortunately it isn't offered at Bm.

I refuse to believe I live in a world where the 4th movie in the series beats original content.  I actually like my money on missing link at +1400 for animation.

Odds are 1917 are slowly going down maybe Parasite takes it.  Wife went to see the the nominated shorts and she said her favorite was A Sister.  I take a stab at it for +2200  

Last edited by a moderator:
Odds are 1917 are slowly going down maybe Parasite takes it.  Wife went to see the the nominated shorts and she said her favorite was A Sister.  I take a stab at it for +2200  
Foreign language has never won best picture.  I have some +400 Bong for best director.  What hurts 1917 is the lack of star power and the kind of gimmicky but admittedly well done.  I was just totally unprepared for it.  I would think Tarintino would win best director before best picture so that actually leaves me liking JoJo Rabbit at 50-1.

After the movie involving a girl humping a fish won just a couple years ago, I'm willing to take any storyline and run with it.

The Irishman has been nominated for 10 awards, and odds that they get just one are +150. They’ll throw these crusty old-timers a bone, right? Although, I look at what they’re nominated for and -200 for 0 seems about right. I can’t justify that movie in any category compared to their competition.

I checked in on VIP Sports Las Vegas podcast for the first time in a while and man, I"m glad I did. Not only is Money Talks coming back but as a documentary on Steve's life, but they also are planning to make a movie based on his life and they want Mark Wahlberg for the Steve Stevens role. 

Yes I'm 100% serious.

Also:

Best PicParasite

Best DirectorParasite

Best ActorAdam Driver

Best AcressJohannson

Supporting ActorHanks

Supporting ActressPugh

Orig ScreepnlayHollywood

Adapt ScreenplayLittle Women

AnimatedKlaus

CinematographyLighthouse

CostumesJojo Rabbit

DocCave

Film EditingFord v Ferrari

Int'lHoneyland

MakeupJoker

Score1917

SongFrozen

Production1917

Sound EditingFord v Errari

Sound MIxingFord v Errari

Vis EffectwLion King

I checked in on VIP Sports Las Vegas podcast for the first time in a while and man, I"m glad I did. Not only is Money Talks coming back but as a documentary on Steve's life, but they also are planning to make a movie based on his life and they want Mark Wahlberg for the Steve Stevens role. 

Yes I'm 100% serious.
speaking of Oscars....

MUS line is a headscratcher and is just begging you to take Illinois.   Tillman could miss the game with his wife having a baby, whihc I am 100% sure isnt included in the line right now at -2.  I would assume he is not going to travel out of state, but there isnt much out there on it.  Seems like the biggest trap game ever.

Sparty blows and gets down double digits in the 1st half every single away game.

Users who are viewing this thread