What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL *** FFA WAGERING THREAD - Merry Christmas!!! (18 Viewers)

DK running a pretty good promo tonight for the LA/Den game. Place a bet on the game of any amount over $1 and win or lose, you will get a free bet calculated by the total number of bets placed. So if 50,000 people bet, you get a free $50 bet to use in the future. Right now it is a $45 free bet and growing.....

Seems like free money.

All in on fading NYM SP Gsellman and career ERA of 4.66 - he is not stretched out.. so who is the bridge? It very well could be Walter Lockett and his career ERA of 8.84 who was originally tabbed to start. Either way, Washington in playing better of late and I will take my chances. 

Nationals EV  :bag:
Was TT O4.5 -120 🤑
WAS F5 O2.5 - EV 🤑

I also like the price on SD + 135

Anyone know if it is the small cage on Saturday in Vegas? I would think the small cage favors DC, but I already bet Stipe @plusodds when the fight was announced.  I think Stipe gets it done but also :homer:  alert. 

answered my own question: - smaller cage  :kicksrock:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/ufc-252-news-daniel-cormier-vs-stipe-miocic-3-will-the-smaller-cage-favor-daniel-cormier/

Last edited by a moderator:
[icon] said:
Miocic? Cormier? 

what's the play? 
mybookie with one of their no risk plays for a decent $52 
it really is a toss up - i posted an article on the last page about the smaller cage favoring DC but I want to believe Stipe will win. 

I don’t know anything about the NBA but a freind gave me this

”Cj McCollum has a broken vertebrae and he’s playing tonight. Happened like a week ago and he’s been a shell of himself since. Only reason he’s playing is cuz they are fighting for last playoff spot tonight. Last two games with the injury he’s 9-31 from the field. 2-14 last game. His total is 20.5 tonight. Take and act of god for that to go over. He can’t even jump”

DeGrom scratched and replaced by an arsonist.........
Phillies TT O4.5 - 140. 💰
Phillis F5 TT O2.5 - 130 💰

adding NY/Hou/Oak - pays nearly 2 to 1  Oakland with a 5 spot in the 9th!  :banned:    💰

So,  I just realized that during the PGA, thinking I added to the Xander to win position, I was actually betting on Xander to win the US Open!  So I have that going for me, which is good. 

For once, being under the influence and gambling may have worked out.. at least a little. 

[icon] said:
Miocic? Cormier? 

what's the play? 
mybookie with one of their no risk plays for a decent $52 
Miocic. I have never been much of a DC fan, so trying to look objectively, but word is DC  got way out of shape during quarantine. DC has done well. but his whole game against Miocic is the clinch game. Miocic knows what he has to do to win (body shots on Cormier and chopping at his legs). 

Miocic. I have never been much of a DC fan, so trying to look objectively, but word is DC  got way out of shape during quarantine. DC has done well. but his whole game against Miocic is the clinch game. Miocic knows what he has to do to win (body shots on Cormier and chopping at his legs). 
Thank you sir! Thats who we played 

Users who are viewing this thread