What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help with flex spot, McKinnon, Cobb, Cooks, Crowell, Olsen, Booker? (1 Viewer)

I gave these guys a good long look and I see why you are having trouble deciding...they are all very close. I think you can narrow it down to Cooks, Crowell or Mckinnon.

J Mckinnon - probably has the best overall matchup... will do well either way...if they get in a shootout great. If Minn clamps down on Indy offense hopefully they run him.

B. Cooks - going against stout defense but member of best offense in this group. New Orleans hard to predict though...

I Crowell - Decent upside, decent matchup, game flow likely to be in his favor (low scoring, cold weather)

My gut says Crowell just edging out Cooks. Mckinnon's only plus for me is the decent matchup but that's just not enough for me to start him over the other two.

Here's my dilemma if you want to weigh in....

I think its between Olsen and Cooks. I'd trot out Olsen in a game I expect Carolina to be playing from behind in. 

Users who are viewing this thread