What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship Weekend - which RBs? (1 Viewer)

BigRedNole

Footballguy
It's Championship weekend. I roasted my opponent last week. Everything is pretty clear except RB. Again, I don't think I can go wrong with any of them, but looking for which ones will score TDs.

Zeke Elliott - Against the Lions, Dallas still playing for home field. No way he is sitting. So this one is easy.

Lagerette Blount - He is a beast and is the NE RB with the most TDs ever in a season. Playing the Jets and New England is looking to seal home field as well. He has scored 1 TD in each of the last 3 games. Belichek is not one to run up records and other RBs got a lot of love last week. Still, Blount can get multiple TDs.

Lesean McCoy - Playing an extremely weak Miami run defense at home in the cold. Has been hot 4 of the last 5 weeks.

I would go Zeke and McCoy.  Blount is good but you are hoping for a TD as NE spreads ball around their RBs with Lewis getting more/more carries each week.  Jets have a decent defense vs the rush and a horrid pass defense vs the pass, i could see NE attacking with the pass limiting Blount to a few carries.  The one thing that could be a benefit is when/if NE gets up big they might run a lot to kill clock but we all know the history Beleichik has with Jets, and he loves to run the score up on them.   McCoy has been playing well lately and gets volume both as runner and receiver.   You really cant go wrong with either.  I might also check weather on each game before setting lineup.  

If Giants lose today you may need to check on Zeke as Dallas could sit or lighten his load a lot since they would have wrapped up #1 seed.  If Giants win, Zeke all day.  I have Dak and Dez so I'll be watching closely.  

Users who are viewing this thread