What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What Rookie Draft Pick would you give for Ladarius Green? (1 Viewer)

krsone21

Footballguy
I could use a TE upgrade and I was looking for a cheaper option that could payoff in the future like Ladarius Green. Unless you think his injuries is something to worry about and I should stay away. 

This is a deep TE class so maybe my best option is to try and draft one instead?

If I were to trade for Ladarius Green what rookie pick would you give for him or if you own him what pick would you want in return for him?

I have a lot of mid and late round picks in the 2017 rookie draft.

This is for a league where TE's get 1.25 pts. per reception.

I have picks:

Thanks in advance.

Also, leave a link to yours and I will answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
You hit it on the head in paragraph 2- deep class, draft one. If you want to send a 4th for green and see what happens go for it but I don't think he will be reliable, and I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. TE is a tough position especially in te premium, I'm trying to think of who is target. I'd maybe see if I could get Cameron brate for the 2 3rds.

I wouldn't waste my time going for Green.  If I had him I would take whatever pick was offered to me.  Too many concussion issues that even lasted over the entire off season last year.  Cropped up again this year.   I would just leave him be and try and draft one.

3.10 is what I had in my mind.  If I needed a TE bad and I was a playoff type team I might go up to 3.05.  Some TE take a year or two to develop where Green should be able to produce immediately if he is healthy.

3.10 is what I had in my mind.  If I needed a TE bad and I was a playoff type team I might go up to 3.05.  Some TE take a year or two to develop where Green should be able to produce immediately if he is healthy.
I would tender that and see what happens. You could offer 3.05 if you are really enamored with him, but I don't think he is worth that. Risk, besides injury concerns is that we don't know how much he will figure in the offense. Heath Miller's numbers are his ceiling IMO and he was not a fantasy starter you could depend on. Also Big Ben is starting to use Eli Rogers more a possession receiver and if this continues, it could cut into Green's fantasy production as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread