1.10    10.    Andy Dufresne
1.11    11.    Broadway G
1.12    12.    FullBackFro
1.13    13.    Bron1cos
1.14    14.    Stinkin Ref
1.15    15.    By the sea Wannabe
1.16    16.    Reaper

go.........!!!!......:banned:

that draft order was what the site kicked out and I signed people up according to the list that was in the sign up thread and the additions....

Edited by Stinkin Ref

I'm in..... Went to link Leagues - And entered fbgwsl2   under my name....

I didn't have to log in as Commish or any weird stuff......

Just now, Reaper said:

I'm in..... Went to link Leagues - And entered fbgwsl2   under my name....

I didn't have to log in as Commish or any weird stuff......

yeah I individually made everybody's password fbgwsl2....hoping logging in would be easier....

from the WSL 1 thread....these are the changes this year....

1. once we get  owners we will get rolling

2. we will go ahead and use MFL as the draft site, even though it currently does not have rookies...will transfer over the league at a later time

3. if you want to draft a rookie....pick somebody else that probably won't be drafted (tebow, etc) as a place holder and then we will adjust later....note your real pick here in discussion thread

4. please set up to get automatic alert from MFL when you are up so we do not have to send PM's etc.

I have made the following rule changes:

* added points for 2 point Pass, Run, Receive, and 2 point DST returns

* made safety worth 3 points

* 1 point for block punt or kick

* 6 point for miss FG return for TD

* 6 points if your player returns a punt or kick for TD

hopefully somebody can double check my work and hopefully the transition over to the 2017 league can be smooth, but at least this is a good platform for the draft...

Does anyone else not have the draft option available under 'For Owners' where it would be usually?

Trying the password but it's not working for me? I hit link franchise and tried both commissioner and ffwiseguy with people fbgwsl2. Neither worked. 

Edited by FF Wiseguy

2 hours ago, FF Wiseguy said:

Trying the password but it's not working for me? I hit link franchise and tried both commissioner and ffwiseguy with people fbgwsl2. Neither worked. 

Changed yours to: wiseguy1

16 hours ago, BroadwayG said:

Does anyone else not have the draft option available under 'For Owners' where it would be usually?

Yes sir, I have been going to the owner page and accessing the draft via that

1 hour ago, jeter23 said:

Might have missed this...are we just not using rookies for this one?

You can draft rookies. Pick a player that won't be drafted and put rookie name, position and maybe school

@FF Wiseguy  ref asked me to fix and air in the draft. In order to do so I had to revert the draft. Fro wanted Alan Robinson and had posted it here. Someone picked him. I have fixed everything. It may be helpful to p.m. everyone from wiseguy to pick 2.14

1 hour ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Rodgers/Freeman/Fournette/Benjamin

Seems like as good of a start as any I guess. :shrug:

That does...I almost grabbed Fournette at 3.02, but thought that Ingram was more of a safer play there.  However, at this time last year, Fournette was thought to be a superior back to Elliott (that could be argued, but they were pretty close regardless), and Elliott was going in late first early second of most 12 teamers come August.  We knew Elliott was with a good Dallas line/team (and we don't know where Fournette will go as of yet), but to get Fournette at pick 42 is a great deal.

2 hours ago, BusMan said:

04.16 - WR Terrelle Pryor

How do we handle this? Sweet Love took Pryor at 5.02 in MSL an hour or two after Bus posted this. Do we need to roll the draft back to 5.02 and go from there?

6 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:

How do we handle this? Sweet Love took Pryor at 5.02 in MSL an hour or two after Bus posted this. Do we need to roll the draft back to 5.02 and go from there?

no....sweet love gets to keep Pryor.....Busman can replace his pick with somebody that hasn't been drafted yet.....

7 minutes ago, Mr. Irrelevant said:
2 hours ago, BusMan said:

04.16 - WR Terrelle Pryor

Busman....you need to pick someone that hasn't already been drafted.....

On 1/29/2017 at 11:41 PM, Stinkin Ref said:

Changed settings so if timeout pic is skipped....replacement pick needs to be posted here

So, to be fair, Bus did get skipped and he did post Pryor as his replacement here, just like you instructed ... and he did so before SL took him ...

I don't have a dog in this fight but that's the way I see it ...

somebody can correct me as I haven't looked at times and am on road....but I thought someone said busman posted his pick of pryor after pryor was taken...

56 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

somebody can correct me as I haven't looked at times and am on road....but I thought someone said busman posted his pick of pryor after pryor was taken...

Looks like Busman took Pryor around 7am and SL took him at 8am

4.12 RB Tevin Coleman

1.5 WR Julio Jones

2.12 WR DeAndre Hopkins

5.5 WR Larry Fitzgerald

3.5 Zach Ertz

this is an ok start, a little strong in WR and only one RB and no QB yet. Heard on the radio headed to work this morning that Atlanta did not lose a game in which Tevin Coleman played this year. Is that correct?

Player YTD Pts Bye Drafted
Luck, Andrew IND QB (Q) 448.10 10 3.15
Ajayi, Jay MIA RB 217.30 8 2.02
Cook, Dalvin ROOK RB - 9 4.02
Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB 209.10 13 5.15
Bryant, Dez DAL WR 184.10 7 1.15
Matthews, Rishard TEN WR 213.50 13 6.02

Meh ... don't like this start much. Don't feel like I've had any real steals fall into my lap the way they have in WSL1.

While I think Luck at 3.15 is great value, I never would have taken him there if I'd thought there was any chance I could land Wilson or Big Ben two rounds later. Alshon or Crabtree as my WR2 instead of Matthews would have made this team look a lot better.

23 hours ago, Reaper said:

Looks like Busman took Pryor around 7am and SL took him at 8am

Hey guys,

I was in rush yesterday and selected the guy I wanted (Pryor), and thought, "what are the chances he selected Pryor", let me just select to keep it moving.  If Busman got his pick in at 7am on the thread, then the outcome of his getting Pryor is fair.  Thanks for dealing with it guys!

SL

Guys I'm having a hard time checking in on this. Feel free to roll on without me. Sorry to hold you up.

9 minutes ago, BusMan said:

Guys I'm having a hard time checking in on this. Feel free to roll on without me. Sorry to hold you up.

Bus,

Do you have a pick you want to post here and then just make your second selection in NFL and I'll keep it moving from there?

QB - Marcus Mariota (6.10)

RB - Thomas Rawls (4.10)

RB - Dion Lewis (5.07)

WR - Mike Evans (1.07)

WR - Keenan Allen (2.10)

TE - Tyler Eifert (3.07)

7th seems like the worst starting spot this year.  Should have predicted the QB run would start in round 5, Wilson/Cam was probably the better choice there instead of Lewis.  Overall, feel okay about my team, but haven't hit any big steals.  Three people who aren't very PPR friendly, and quite a bit of injury uncertainty as well. 

Edited by FF Wiseguy

1 hour ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Invited Sinrman to take over for Busman....pm sent to him so hopefully we will be good to go soon...

I'll help if needed.

Edited by BassNBrew