What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2017 WSL 2 Discussion Thread (2 Viewers)

Business trip beginning today through Friday. Hopefully, we get back going sometime today, but admit that I am confused as to exactly where we are. Would it be possible to suspend the clock for a day once MFL comes back on line to allow everyone time to get organized again?

clock is currently off and will remain that way till we get back up and running...will just leave it off for awhile....but please everybody check in when you can

Mr. Irrelevant said:
Check in where? MFL still showing as down for me.
He asked to suspend the clock for a while even when MFL comes back up...just asking people to keep checking in every once in awhile....

Every freaking time I try to go to the site it tells me it can't be reached.............................

Every freaking time I try to go to the site it tells me it can't be reached.............................

Same here. I'm checking every couple hours. I have no idea what the last 10-15 picks were or even who I've drafted now.  :bag:    I'll check in as soon as I can tomorrow. 

guys....mfl put out a message last week that should have showed up on your homepage saying the site would be down from this last monday through yesterday.......so they may still be updating things.....the timer is off....we are in no hurry....timer will stay off for awhile even when site comes back up so that people can catch up....we will be ok

eta: most recent message said things should be back sometime today (Thursday)....

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like this league is up and running but may not be able to access league 1 yet....

will wait for Shadowfax to make replacement pick before I pick....

Stinkin Ref said:
looks like this league is up and running but may not be able to access league 1 yet....

will wait for Shadowfax to make replacement pick before I pick....
Odd, I tried earlier and couldn't get on. Let me check now and catch up on picks. 

All this time to pick and I feel like I'm forced to take a defense here. :anti-climatic:

I don't have commish access. Can someone give me Indianapolis DST?

Ok it's not letting me pick 

just give me matt jones and Terrance Williams if anyone can enter it

tks

I have no idea what is going on.....the timer is supposed to be on....but it is stuck on FFWisguy with a minute left....if somebody wants to go in and check it out and see if I have something set up wrong, please do....gave everybody "commish ability"...

I logged on Saturday and pre-drafted but can no longer access the league. When I do league search, only WSL is WSL 1. And I went to WSL 1 and the draft was blank.

someone PM me if I get on the clock so I will not delay everyone.

I logged on Saturday and pre-drafted but can no longer access the league. When I do league search, only WSL is WSL 1. And I went to WSL 1 and the draft was blank.

someone PM me if I get on the clock so I will not delay everyone.

Search under 2016 and you'll find it. 

Sorry for the delay, not sure if all my autopicks got taken or if I just did it wrong.

Replacement pick for 18.10 - Charcandrick West

PLAYER

YTD PTS

BYE

DRAFTED

Goff, Jared RAM QB

QB28

Luck, Andrew IND QB

QB4

Ajayi, Jay MIA RB

RB8

Cook, Dalvin ROOK RB

-

RB15

Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB

RB23

McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB

RB52

Rodgers, Jacquizz TBB RB

RB73

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

WR7

Bryant, Martavis PIT WR

-

WR43

Matthews, Rishard TEN WR

WR36

Perriman, Breshad BAL WR

WR54

Treadwell, Laquon MIN WR

WR77

White, Kevin CHI WR

WR66

Bennett, Martellus NEP TE

TE15

Higbee, Tyler RAM TE

TE30

Walford, Clive OAK TE

TE38

Sturgis, Caleb PHI PK

PK10

Zuerlein, Greg RAM PK

PK25

Browns, Cleveland CLE Def

D32

Saints, New Orleans NOS Def

D31

QB: Luck at 47th overall was the obvious BPA and IMO a steal as QB4 - on a PPG basis he hasn't finished below that in 4 years. Picking close to the turn again meant I either had to reach for a guy at 7/8 or wait and see what came back to me - in this case it was the last guy on the board with a solid hold on a Week 1 starting gig, so I've got that going for me. Don't like tying my fortunes in these leagues so closely to one guy's health, but then again I'm guessing this is how Colts fans feel pretty much every year.

RB: On talent alone I'd put this group up against any other team's, but they come with obvious question marks. I wasn't an Ajayi believer last spring, but for having supposed bone-on-bone knees it's hard to argue with 261 carries at 5 yards per. Cook is the only rook RB I feel comfortable drafting at this stage - his rookie floor is probably Duke Johnson, while his ceiling is 3-down back on an above-average team. Crowell in '16 put up the quietest top-15 season in memory, and I'm comfortable saying the Browns have bigger draft fish to fry than early-round RB competition. McK and Quizz are intriguing #2s behind two guys who are likely to bolt this offseason. No sure things, but top to bottom they should be solid.

WR: No reason to think Matthews will fall off the table in year 2 with a young and rapidly improving offense. And ... that's about it in terms of my floor. Somewhat by accident I built the highest-ceiling, highest-risk WR corps since BnB drafted eleventy-six rookies in last year's WSL. My last four were all in my personal top 60, but here were their stats last year: 52 catches, 699 yards, 3 TDs. For all 4. Combined. It's not hard to envision a scenario where I have six big athletic freaks taking DBs to school on RedZone on their way to 1,000-yard seasons. It's also not hard to envision a scenario where by October I have two guys injured and another one on the bench. "So why didn't you grab a WR7?" Good question. I think I'll need multiple breakouts here to win, and if I get them a WR7 is a moot point, while if I don't a 19th-rounder isn't gonna save me. At 2PPR I'd rather use the insurance policy at ...

TE: Thrilled what I was able to cobble together given the price tag. If @Stinkin Ref had taken Bennett one pick ahead of me to back up Graham - and I was fully expecting him to - I had no Plan B here. As it is I got three starters, two with upside and one who can pick and choose his FA landing spot. I think they'll all finish in the 150-200 point range this season, which is only a good problem to have in the world of best-ball.

ST: Straight trash. Sturgis should push for the top 5, so there's that, but Zuerlein is an inaccurate boomer on an atrocious offense, and I literally got the 31st and 32nd DSTs off the board.  :lmao: :bag:  Has that ever even happened before?

Kind of pointless to speculate this early on, but I'm lukewarm at best on this squad. Generally young with a sky-high ceiling, but without much of a floor to fall back on I'm probably sunk in a survivor format. Good luck to all.  :football:

Not having a QB on board through almost 7 full rounds pretty much dictated that Romo was the pick at 7.14 for me.  Everything after him was junk.  Reaper had two QB's on board, but you only had one, and I couldn't afford for you to snag him with one of your two picks which I think you would have. Either way I was taking him with one of my picks on this turn so it made sense to pull the trigger there.  With Graham on board and knowing I could get some other guys later, Bennett was not really an option with either pick at this turn for me. I probably would have gone Alex Smith at 7.14 had he lasted one more pick, and then had you not taken Romo I would have taken him with next pick. My biggest dilemma (I love having fantasy football dilemmas in late February) may have been deciding between McCaffrey and Bryant had you not taken Bryant.  McCaffrey seemed like great value in this scoring format and less concerns about him getting in trouble, etc. so was glad to get him there.

Very "average" team...I guess you could say I am strong in RB and OK in TE.  Outside of that, not really exciting.

Dalton/Glennon/Osweiler - I am hoping Cincy has an early bye, so I do not have to rely on Osweiler.  Glennon could be interesting, but certainly a pedestrian group.  I have had success waiting on QB, but it is not ideal...and if I do, I should have a better team than I got.

Elliott/Ingram/Lacy/Kamara/Morris - Very strong group for a 16 teamer.  Good group for a 12 teamer (which may mean I overspent).

Edelman/Parker/Sanders/M. Williams (R)/Agholor Conley - Not a great group.  I really subscribed to the 3rd year WR theory here.  I need two of Parker/Conley/Agholor to hit...if not, I am toast.  Mike Williams should be interesting.  If he is good enough to put up WR2 numbers (and that is asking a lot), I should be in decent shape.

Ebron/Doyle - Could have been worse.  I need Doyle to go to a team like the Jets.  A place devoid of competition...in fact, I would love it if he played at MetLife...with the Giants.

Steelers/Titans - two on-the-rise defenses that did not cost me much

Bailey/Novak - Should be consistent performers and help me out when I struggle.

Overall, I give it a B-.  My odds of winning will increase based on QB play.  If I can get one of my backups to challenge Dalton, then I am not so reliant on one QB for 17 weeks...that would be nice.

7.14 Tony Romo QB25 DAL
12.03 Jay Cutler QB30 CHI
19.14 Paxton Lynch QB35 DEN

1.14 LeSean McCoy RB6 BUF
6.03 Adrian Peterson RB24 MIN
9.14 Danny Woodhead RB42 FA
8.03 Christian McCaffrey RB/WR44 ROOK
20.03 DeAngelo Williams RB74 FA

2.03 Michael Thomas WR9 NOS
4.03 Tyreek Hill WR24 KC
5.14 Brandon Marshall WR35 NYJ
10.03 Chris Hogan WR56 NE
14.03 Tavon Austin WR73 LAC
15.14 Phillip Dorsett WR76 IND

3.14 Jimmy Graham TE8 SEA
16.03 Vernon Davis TE32 FA
18.03 Dwayne Allen TE34 IND

13.14 Will Lutz PK9 NOS

11.14 Kansas City DST1
17.14 Detroit Lions DST30

I didn't really expect 24 QB's to be gone by 7.14. I think 20 went by that point in WSL1 so at the 5-6 turn I thought would still be able to assemble a combo at 7-8.  Misread that big time.  Oh well.  Romo should be starting somewhere so I got that going for me.  Fragile, whatever, hopefully he is playing.  Cutler, meh, personally I think he is one of the top 32 QB's on the planet so hopefully he turns things around and is starting somewhere as well. The only other thing I have going for me is that I think I have seen some incredibly bad QB teams win these things.  

Update: added Lynch in the 19th as a dart throw.  Word around here is that it is an open competition going into next year in DEN.  I take this to mean Elway brought the coach in that is going to give the guy he traded up for (Lynch) more than a fair chance to win the job.  Something that may not have happened if Kubiak stayed or a personality like Kyle Shanahan were to have been the coach. I think Elway was pissed off that Kubiak ignored his Code Red to play Lynch in at least part of the last game against the Raiders and now he has has his yes man in Joseph. This also partly covers me should Romo end up in DEN and get hurt.  With two huge question marks at QB, felt I needed to add a third, but maybe it should have been McCown or Fitz, or a rookie instead.  I don't know, but Lynch should get a pretty strong sniff next year if Romo doesn't come to town.  Got a feeling Elway is going to bring Romo in though since they think they are in win it all now mode still.

I find the end of the first round one of the more interesting parts of these drafts as guys down here get to be the first to kind of put their stake in the ground being the first to have 2 spots filled.  The first 10 picks or so are pretty by the book, but the 1-2 turn is where we start getting a vibe for the temperature of guys in the Mock Draft Forum.  No real rhyme or reason for McCoy other than he is pretty solid when healthy. Pretty monster year I hope he sniffs again but I am expecting some regression from the 14 TD's and 51 receptions.  He seems to get dinged a lot but in best ball we don't worry about all the questionable tags. Guess I'll be all over Peterson in these this year at these prices. Woodhead has been an overlooked monster in these leagues for years and reports are SD LA wants him back and his recovery is way ahead of schedule.  Sign me up at RB42 in the 9th. A return to SD LA and his use in the red zone sounds like best ball happiness. 

I left McCaffrey dangling in the middle there but I expect him to be classified by MFL as a RB.  At least that's how I am approaching it with these drafts. Was kind of surprised to see him available in the 8th.  He went in the 4th in WSL1. Either way should produce as a rook and loved the price. 

Update: I bumped McCaffrey up into my RB group as I expect that is where he will end up on MFL when all is said and done. But if not, I felt I needed to add another body.  Some question marks with my top 3 and a rook so I added Dwilly.  No real rhyme or reason other than he has been pretty good and I am hoping that he resigns with PIT.  If I am a L. Bell owner, I'd be a little concerned about the groin thing, and with that same thought process, if I am PIT I would think they would want to bring back a guy who has produced for them when needed and knows the system.  PIT signing Karlos doesn't mean much to me. If Dwilly doesn't go back to PIT, he should get a gig somewhere. This group may really need McCaffrey.....but I could probably also use him below.....

Not much value with Thomas in the 2nd and really just personal preference over the other WR's.  Think it is tough in this start 3 format to come out of the first two rounds without a WR. Hill will be on most of my teams by the third and definitely 4th round. Marshall is already announcing his revisit to the top 5 WR group in 2017 so that made it a no brainer to take him at WR35...right?  Not sure his desire is really there, but he is saying the right things and if that really translates to the field he could be an ok WR3 in this format no matter where he is playing and who is throwing him the ball. Hogan is a tough call for me when everybody is healthy in NE, but I think he has carved out a spot to see significant snaps and even if he doesn't, he can still be a best ball producer on limited touches in that offense. 

Update: added Austin and Dorsett.  Hoping to maybe get the 2015 Austin who scored 9 TD's and finished as WR28 I think, that would make getting him at 73 a pretty good deal.  Not sure what will happen with Britt and maybe LAR will see a little Tyreek HIll in Austin and make that more of a part of their game plan.  Either way, he should see some touches and is decent in best ball.  Pretty much the same with Dorsett, kind of a best ball speedster who can maybe score on limited touches.  Should be some value in the IND WR3 if Luck is healthy and Dorsett improves a little. This group may struggle to post 3 scores some weeks so I will need the bye week gods to be kind.  Can't remember if I have ever had 3 QB's , and 3 TE's before as well as 5 RB's.  Not sure what I was doing.

Graham is going to have to do the heavy lifting for this team as I just can't seem to pull the trigger on a TE2 yet. Wouldn't be surprised to see him outproduce TE8.

Update: so much for not being able to pull the trigger on a TE2.  I guess I had visions of Reed being hurt and Davis stepping in, and then Allen in the 18th seemed to be screaming at me as value and BPA with Doyle probably moving on. Between these 3 I guess I should be ok even though Davis and Allen are nothing to write home about.

Before making my 11th round pick I was still pouting about only having Romo on my roster, so I thought maybe I would take the 11-12 turn to just get the best DST and PK I could on the board, hoping that would give me a few extra points each week I was missing at QB.  I took KC but chickened out on the PK and took Cutler.  I like potential double ups with KC D and Tyreek Hill. If KC can keep Berry and Poe and get Houston and the rest healthy, they should be towards the top again.

Update: decided to roll the dice with one PK as I felt I needed the roster spot elsewhere.  Lutz it is. Not much to say about Detroit DST, have no clue, but I got two DST now. 

While I like the foundation at most positions, this team is pretty much toast with my misread at QB.

Update: overall, really strange draft for me.  I'm ok with one PK, but really should have added another WR, although if McCaffrey gets classified there, then I would have had 8. That added to bad QB's and a third TE just really screwed things up.  Don't like this team at all, especially compared to my WSL1 team, which means this one will probably do better.  Guess it probably has a little to do with draft spot as well, as I was in the exact opposite spot of WSL one. Two guys behind me but on the other end.  probably should have just planned on living or dying with Graham and passed on Davis.  Graham/Allen may have been ok.  Could have used that pick on some of the WR's who went later. I'm probably an easy out in this one as there isn't much immunity potential here at all.  Good luck.  :banned:

7.14 Tony Romo QB25 FA  :thumbup:  going start somewhere
12.03 Jay Cutler QB30 CHI

6.03 Adrian Peterson RB24 FA  :thumbup:  could land in nice spot
9.14 Danny Woodhead RB42 FA

4.03 Tyreek Hill WR24 KC
5.14 Brandon Marshall WR35 NYG  :thumbup:  should be nice with Eli and OBJ

16.03 Vernon Davis TE32 WAS  :thumbup:  hopefully Cousins stays
18.03 Dwayne Allen TE34 IND  :thumbdown:  was hoping Doyle would go elsewhere

13.14 Will Lutz PK9 NOS

11.14 Kansas City DST1

Stinkin Ref said:
7.14 Tony Romo QB25 FA  :thumbup:  going start somewhere
12.03 Jay Cutler QB30 FA

6.03 Adrian Peterson RB24 FA  :thumbup:  could land in nice spot
9.14 Danny Woodhead RB42 BAL  :shrug: could be worse....and Dixon with 4 game suspension..

4.03 Tyreek Hill WR24 KC
5.14 Brandon Marshall WR35 NYG  :thumbup:  should be nice with Eli and OBJ

16.03 Vernon Davis TE32 WAS  :thumbup:  hopefully Cousins stays
18.03 Dwayne Allen TE34 IND  :thumbdown:  was hoping Doyle would go elsewhere........TE34 NE..... :thumbup:

13.14 Will Lutz PK9 NOS

11.14 Kansas City DST1
how quickly things change.......

:penalty:       AFTER FURTHER REVIEW……bye weeks and latest news

7.14 Tony Romo QB25 (1-17) 
12.03 Jay Cutler QB30 FA (?)
19.14 Paxton Lynch QB35 DEN (5)

Update: ouch

1.14 LeSean McCoy RB6 BUF (6)
6.03 Adrian Peterson RB24 FA  (?)
9.14 Danny Woodhead RB42 BAL (10)
8.03 Christian McCaffrey RB/WR44 ROOK (?)
20.03 DeAngelo Williams RB74 FA (?)

Update: hopefully this group will look a lot better soon, and think I may actually like it once ADP and Dwilly sign. That seemed really weird to type, but might be alright if McCaf gets designated as a RB.

2.03 Michael Thomas WR9 NOS (5)
4.03 Tyreek Hill WR24 KC (10)
5.14 Brandon Marshall WR35 NYG (8)
10.03 Chris Hogan WR56 NE (9)
14.03 Tavon Austin WR73 LAC (8)
15.14 Phillip Dorsett WR76 IND (11)

Update: took some damage here although I like Marshall with Eli. Cooks damages Hogan, and Aiken will give Dorsett a run for PT. Not too much damage from bye weeks which was needed here with only 6 deep.

3.14 Jimmy Graham TE8 SEA (6)
16.03 Vernon Davis TE32 WAS (5)
18.03 Dwayne Allen TE34 NE (9)

Update: should be ok here as Allen to NE may be better than Allen staying in Indy.

13.14 Will Lutz PK9 NOS (5)

11.14 Kansas City DST1 (10)
17.14 Detroit Lions DST30 (7)

Update: got a nice early bye (lol?) from my PK and no issues at DST

Overall: I #### the bed at QB in both of these drafts, and that’s a big mistake.  Decent team if I had a QB, but I got no shot unless Cutler gets bored spending time with his hot wife at luxury resorts. I don’t think Lynch wins the job over Siemien. I got greedy and rolled the dice in the 6th and got caught. Good luck boys…… :banned:

Rodgers/Stafford/Trubisky

Freeman/Fournette/Gallman/Mixon

Benjamin/Corey Coleman/Marqise Lee/Stills/Corey Davis/John Ross/Curtis Samuel

Witten/Hooper/Njoku

NYG/JAX

SeaBass

I don't know if this could have gone better for me with the rookies. 

Revisiting after FA, bye weeks, and the draft ...

MR. IRRELEVANT

PLAYER

2016 YTD PTS

BYE

DRAFTED

Goff, Jared LAR QB

FA

Luck, Andrew IND QB (Q)

FA

Ajayi, Jay MIA RB

FA

Cook, Dalvin MIN RB (R)

-

FA

Crowell, Isaiah CLE RB

FA

McKinnon, Jerick MIN RB

FA

Rodgers, Jacquizz TBB RB

FA

Bryant, Dez DAL WR

FA

Bryant, Martavis PIT WR

-

FA

Matthews, Rishard TEN WR

FA

Perriman, Breshad BAL WR

FA

Treadwell, Laquon MIN WR (Q)

FA

White, Kevin CHI WR (Q)

FA

Bennett, Martellus GBP TE

FA

Higbee, Tyler LAR TE

FA

Walford, Clive OAK TE

FA

Sturgis, Caleb PHI PK

FA

Zuerlein, Greg LAR PK

FA

Browns, Cleveland CLE Def

FA

Saints, New Orleans NOS Def

FA

As expected, no change in the QB situation. At least I've got bye-week coverage for Luck, which is a better roll of the dice than I got in WSL1.

RB still a question mark, but better than it could have been. I've always been pretty high on Latavius, but if he couldn't be fantasy-relevant behind OAK's fantastic OL, it's possible he's just not that good. Anyway between Cook and McKinnon I should get 50-60% of the Vikes' RB scoring at least, potentially much more. As I suspected, the Browns had much bigger needs to address than RB and Crow should be serviceable. The Bucs - who really knows what's going on with their unit at this point? Quizz will still be in the mix and it's reasonable to expect 120-150 out of him. Bye weeks hurt me here more than anything.

Welcome back to the NFL, Martavis! Now don't do any more stupid ####, get out there and beast, and send Coates packing. And thank you, Ozzie Newsome, for not listening to the naysayers and feeling comfortable with Perriman as your #1 guy. Treadwell and White likewise seem to be good bets to open the season as starters. Of course Matthews went from last year's WR19 to potential #4 target on his own team ...  :wall:

The only thing better for your 7th-round desperation TE pick than being the #2 TE for a HOF QB is being the #1 TE for a HOF QB.  :thumbup:  I expect he'll be solidly inside the top 10 by this summer.

My Ks and DSTs drew four separate bye weeks, but yeah, they still suck.

Overall, this squad looks better now than 3 months ago, but still doesn't excite me much. Basically major question marks around every name on this roster except Luck, Dez, and possibly Bennett (coincidentally, these same three guys will need to carry me in week 9 when half my team's on bye). Relying on breakouts from multiple different places in this format is usually the path to an early exit. Good luck all.

5 of 6 WRs with a week 5 bye.  I'm dooshed unless Ref can hang around until week 5.

BASSNBREW

PLAYER2016 YTD PTSBYE

Manning, Eli NYG QB356.458

Stafford, Matthew DET QB395.057

Jones, Matt WAS RB79.305

Langford, Jeremy CHI RB (Q)77.209

Lewis, Dion NEP RB (Q)54.709

McCaffrey, Christian CAR RB-11

Stewart, Jonathan CAR RB150.4011

Brown, Jaron ARI WR (Q)35.708

Doctson, Josh WAS WR8.605

Ginn Jr., Ted NOS WR163.005

Jones, Julio ATL WR (Q)259.905

Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR230.305

Thomas, Michael NOS WR259.705

Allen, Dwayne NEP TE148.609

Cook, Jared OAK TE103.7010

Fleener, Coby NOS TE187.305

Gonzalez, Zane CLE PK-9

Tucker, Justin BAL PK141.0010

Chiefs, Kansas City KCC Def161.0010

Texans, Houston HOU Def96.007

20 TOTAL PLAYERS

:penalty:       AFTER FURTHER REVIEW……bye weeks and latest news

7.14 Tony Romo QB25 (1-17) 
12.03 Jay Cutler QB30 FA (?)
19.14 Paxton Lynch QB35 DEN (5)

Update: ouch

1.14 LeSean McCoy RB6 BUF (6)
6.03 Adrian Peterson RB24 FA  (?)
9.14 Danny Woodhead RB42 BAL (10)
8.03 Christian McCaffrey RB/WR44 ROOK (?)
20.03 DeAngelo Williams RB74 FA (?)

Update: hopefully this group will look a lot better soon, and think I may actually like it once ADP and Dwilly sign. That seemed really weird to type, but might be alright if McCaf gets designated as a RB.

2.03 Michael Thomas WR9 NOS (5)
4.03 Tyreek Hill WR24 KC (10)
5.14 Brandon Marshall WR35 NYG (8)
10.03 Chris Hogan WR56 NE (9)
14.03 Tavon Austin WR73 LAC (8)
15.14 Phillip Dorsett WR76 IND (11)

Update: took some damage here although I like Marshall with Eli. Cooks damages Hogan, and Aiken will give Dorsett a run for PT. Not too much damage from bye weeks which was needed here with only 6 deep.

3.14 Jimmy Graham TE8 SEA (6)
16.03 Vernon Davis TE32 WAS (5)
18.03 Dwayne Allen TE34 NE (9)

Update: should be ok here as Allen to NE may be better than Allen staying in Indy.

13.14 Will Lutz PK9 NOS (5)

11.14 Kansas City DST1 (10)
17.14 Detroit Lions DST30 (7)

Update: got a nice early bye (lol?) from my PK and no issues at DST

Overall: I #### the bed at QB in both of these drafts, and that’s a big mistake.  Decent team if I had a QB, but I got no shot unless Cutler gets bored spending time with his hot wife at luxury resorts. I don’t think Lynch wins the job over Siemien. I got greedy and rolled the dice in the 6th and got caught. Good luck boys…… :banned:
May actually have 2 QB's now...you in trouble Bass

May actually have 2 QB's now...you in trouble Bass
You drafted Romo, Cutler, and Lynch and I drafted Luck and Goff ... and yet somehow there's a better chance you'll have two starting QBs in week 1 than I will.

Drafting in February can be hilarious sometimes.

I will go through and try to piece together all the rookie picks that we had to sub for, but everybody please check your rosters and confirm....and post your replacement pick here again as a check and balance

you can check here.....http://www66.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/26145#0

Users who are viewing this thread