What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

cash me ousside how bow dah?? (1 Viewer)

That's pretty damn sad. She will either be pregnant or in juvi in a year or maybe worse. 

What does she weight? 90 lbs? and she's talking about cash me outside? Her Mom should cut her ###.

This could be funny, but we're watching a lot of wreckage here.

First, her life.

Then, the meme.

I'm SMH on this one, but I guess that's a little concerned troll-y and I should worry bout my own damn self.

This could be funny, but we're watching a lot of wreckage here.

First, her life.

Then, the meme.

I'm SMH on this one, but I guess that's a little concerned troll-y and I should worry bout my own damn self.
Nationally broadcast tv shows probably aren't the best place to hash out family problems 

Nationally broadcast tv shows probably aren't the best place to hash out family problems 
Yeah, I agree with this, Ren. 

I also know there might be a cynical angle to what they're doing. I simply dislike watching it, or it becoming a cultural touchstone. 

@Peyton Marinois one of best posters on the board; I simply am disturbed a bit by the content. I was always disturbed by the Sally Jessy Raphaels and Jerry Springers of the world. As people have noted, Dr. Phil might have gone that route and encouraged something awful here. 

I don't know. I'm responding to your comment, but can only make my own damn self better and should stop commenting. Now.  

Yeah, I agree with this, Ren. 

I also know there might be a cynical angle to what they're doing. I simply dislike watching it, or it becoming a cultural touchstone. 

@Peyton Marinois one of best posters on the board; I simply am disturbed a bit by the content. I was always disturbed by the Sally Jessy Raphaels and Jerry Springers of the world. As people have noted, Dr. Phil might have gone that route and encouraged something awful here. 

I don't know. I'm responding to your comment, but can only make my own damn self better and should stop commenting. Now.  
I appreciate the kind words.

I also dislike watching it, generally.  Not sure why anyone would go on one of these shows with the intention of actually working out issues, but I'm sure there are some out there who would and do.

I think they're playing to the cameras at least somewhat, but there are obviously real issues present and I can see where you're coming from.

I appreciate the kind words.

I also dislike watching it, generally.  Not sure why anyone would go on one of these shows with the intention of actually working out issues, but I'm sure there are some out there who would and do.

I think they're playing to the cameras at least somewhat, but there are obviously real issues present and I can see where you're coming from.
The "no talent required" bat signal was lit from the Kardashians, OctoMom and the flood of reality shows. The intention was never to work out anything, but to get at least your 15 minutes in the sun and then to aggravate whoever to stay in the light (Miley Cyrus, teen moms, whatever).  

Users who are viewing this thread