What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What happened to the Chill Wave Thread? (1 Viewer)

PIK95

Footballguy
I thought we had a Chill Wave thread ten or fifteen years ago, but I guess it's gone. Anyone have some recs for some new falling asleep to jams for me? The Chill channel on sirius is decent, but gets a bit boomy at times.

I thought we had a Chill Wave thread ten or fifteen years ago, but I guess it's gone. Anyone have some recs for some new falling asleep to jams for me? The Chill channel on sirius is decent, but gets a bit boomy at times.

Give me an example of what you are looking for.

Give me an example of what you are looking for.
Toro Y Moi, Blackbird Blackbird, and Black Moth Super Rainbow are examples.

Still not sure the full theme we are going for here, but I would submit RY X for consideration.

Love William Orbit
Per Wikipedia: Collaborations and productions included Prince, Madonna, Britney Spears, Mel C, Pink, U2, Katie Melua, Ricky Martin, Beth Orton, Sarah McLachlan, Queen, The Joy Formidable, Robbie Williams, All Saints, Kraftwerk, Harry Enfield and Sugababes. When working with Beck, the two of them wrote a song for Pink, "Feel Good Time"

Orbit had created remixes for Madonna previously such as those of "Justify My Love" and "Erotica" but did not meet her personally until 1997. That summer and autumn, they worked together and produced her multi-Grammy/award-winning seventh album Ray of Light.

Users who are viewing this thread