What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which side has more value (1.2, 1.6 for 1.4, 1.5, 1.12) (1 Viewer)

Spookytooth

Footballguy
12 team ppr dynasty.  26 man rosters. Start qb, rb, wr, wr, fx, te, d, k

I own 1.1, 1, 4, 1.5, 1.12, 2.4, 2.9

Wondering if this is fair value for a trade.  Thanks

It is fair. But this year it seems like there are 2 top options. I think that makes the 1.2 better. I would not take that for the 1.2 if I had it. 

Depending on team needs, I might sway in favor of the 1.04/1.05/1.12

If I was already strong at RB then that makes sense.  Building with some combo of 2 WR's then a TE or a "lesser" RB at #12 seems ideal.

Nah. You own 1.01 and only need to start 1 RB. You can take that first. It makes sense if you need to load up on RB but otherwise feels like giving away 1.12

Value wise it's probably what it would take.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the value is ok however I would not give it up with the picks you currently have.  You already have 1.1 so I would rather keep the 1.4 and 1.5 based on that.     

I think it's pretty terrible. The 1.5 and 1.6 won't likely have a big value difference at least not one thats apparent at this point in time. So to me it's basically getting 1.12 to move back from Cook/Fournette to Williams/Davis. Given the premium on top 2 picks his year it's not enough. If I had the 1.2 I'd be asking for 1.4+1.5 at a minimum.

I completed this trade from the thread title as I worte it.  Now I get both fournette and cook (and one of mccaffrey, mixon, ross at 1.6).  Hopefully both rbs pan out...

its fair but there are too many good players in the top 12, I think a better offer would be the 1.01 and the 1.12 for the 1.2, 1.6 and whatever else theyll give you

Users who are viewing this thread