Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
mquinnjr

Live PD: A&E Live Red Zone Version of "Cops"

13 minutes ago, bananafish said:

This seems...brilliant.

It's amazing. There has already been instances where Twitter users see things on the live broadcast and report them to the show. One guy who was being questioned spit out a baggie of drugs and kicked them under a car when the cop had his back to him for a split second, and they followed up on it. They've had instances where they've had to cut away, just seems like a bad idea for the network but wins all around for the viewers.

7 minutes ago, mquinnjr said:

It's amazing. There has already been instances where Twitter users see things on the live broadcast and report them to the show. One guy who was being questioned spit out a baggie of drugs and kicked them under a car when the cop had his back to him for a split second, and they followed up on it. They've had instances where they've had to cut away, just seems like a bad idea for the network but wins all around for the viewers.

FN snitches! :rant:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, bananafish said:

Needs more running and diving through windows. 

Guy in the black hat...wait for it...

• Like 1

Been watching for a month now, its like cops on crack. Gonna be on Friday and Saturday nights for the next 2 months.

We watched it Friday night.. Mainly a lot of DUI pull overs while we were watching.. Intrigued enough that we will watch again next week.. :popcorn:

There was one cop during a DUI test that you could tell was over doing it due to the camera.. He had the guy doing all kinds of "Jump through the hoops" tests, which he was passing and yet the cop kept testing, testing and testing..
The guy walked a straight line twice without one wobble, then held up one leg for 20 seconds without one wobble, lean, etc.That in a normal stop would have been enough or at least gone to the breathalyzer.
But the cop kept pushing and testing.. Got to be enough even A&E decided to switch to a different city.

21 minutes ago, snogger said:

We watched it Friday night.. Mainly a lot of DUI pull overs while we were watching.. Intrigued enough that we will watch again next week.. :popcorn:

There was one cop during a DUI test that you could tell was over doing it due to the camera.. He had the guy doing all kinds of "Jump through the hoops" tests, which he was passing and yet the cop kept testing, testing and testing..
The guy walked a straight line twice without one wobble, then held up one leg for 20 seconds without one wobble, lean, etc.That in a normal stop would have been enough or at least gone to the breathalyzer.
But the cop kept pushing and testing.. Got to be enough even A&E decided to switch to a different city.

https://i.makeagif.com/media/2-11-2016/ZKNB5k.gif

51 minutes ago, snogger said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unseSFWjuqs&feature=youtu.be&t=50

5 minutes ago, Chaka said:
56 minutes ago, snogger said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unseSFWjuqs&feature=youtu.be&t=50

:lmao:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

Loving this Mexican chick with the possible house fire. :wub: 

Was she the one that set it on fire? Tough way to get on TV.

• Like 1

Last night that car full of Spring Break girls  that gave permission to search their vehicle were so incredibly stupid I can't believe it.   And then she immediately says if you find any drugs they're not mine.   Painful 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, cockroach said:

Last night that car full of Spring Break girls  that gave permission to search their vehicle were so incredibly stupid I can't believe it.   And then she immediately says if you find any drugs they're not mine.   Painful 

Yep, it was obvious from the get go the way they were answering the female cop's questions that they had some type of drugs in the car.

Ha!  two chicks pulled over in Maryland. 2 Quarter bags of weed found AND a strap-on dong in the back-seat.   

• Like 3

Wife and I are hooked

The big black cop sure has a nose for the weed.........he smells it every time he pulls someone over.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kodycutter said:

Ha!  two chicks pulled over in Maryland. 2 Quarter bags of weed found AND a strap-on dong in the back-seat.   

That thing was BIG and BLACK. 

5 minutes before they showed that I was on the phone with my mom telling her that she needs to watch this show.

:bag:

• Like 4

horrible show

the two hosts (i guess) trying to ratchet up the seriousness.. like the Skip Bayless's of crime television.

sadly, all it's going to take is one spectacular incident to happen and it will be on tv for 30 years

6 hours ago, In The Zone said:

Are we getting ready to see this dude in the Surbubran get shot?

Asleep with with a gun in his hand and behind the wheel. 

Cop with a gun and the flashlight two inches from his head, ready to end him. He wakes up right then and it's gonna be real messy real quick. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Walking Boot said:

Asleep with with a gun in his hand and behind the wheel. 

Cop with a gun and the flashlight two inches from his head, ready to end him. He wakes up right then and it's gonna be real messy real quick. 

and in a surprising twist, at the end, the guy in truck walks free, and praises the cops for not shooting anyone. 

1 hour ago, glvsav37 said:

and in a surprising twist, at the end, the guy in truck walks free, and praises the cops for not shooting anyone. 

That cop sure did get a good shot on the black guy though with his closed fist.

:boxing:

:fro:

:topcat:

Wasn't aware some states have legal limit set at .07 :banned:

Edited by snogger

44 minutes ago, Dr Oadi said:

Five minutes to get a name and dob.

still no dob.

bwahahahahahahahaha

Was beginning to think the person on the phone was trying to feed her the answers .. Was surprised the officer showed patience as she continued to try and carry on a conversation with the cop and the phone call. All of it over a suspended license :lol:

Edited by snogger

Old guy last night clearly failed the FST and seemed drunk and they let him walk.  Was in Indiana. 

21 minutes ago, Dr Oadi said:

Connivence store named after ObAma.

:lmao: 

Yes, and it's in a rough part of town. That's one reason why I will never go there.

:bag:

Tweeters snitched on and got extra charges for the stolen car guy last night.

This is good tv. 

Edited by Dr Oadi

I think that one cop was trying to make a play for any of the girls the WaWa guy wasn't interested in. lol FTR, the read head didn't look too bad.

My license is suspended why don't I speed and take off my shoes. I didn't learn my lesson the first 2 times. I doubt the 3rd time will phase me either. 

8 hours ago, glvsav37 said:

I think that one cop was trying to make a play for any of the girls the WaWa guy wasn't interested in. lol FTR, the read head didn't look too bad.

He was trying a little too hard to be funny for the cameras. "Your chances are 33.3% .. But if you are REAL lucky ;);)  "  ..

Dan Abrams' career has really taken a hit.

• Like 1

Last night had some intense moments.. Cop brought a overdose victim back to life with CPR after finding no pulse :thumbup: 

Meth, meth, meth, warrant, warrant, meth, marijuana, meth, marijuana, marijuana, meth, gun, prostitution, meth, gun, gun, meth.

rinse, repeat

I like the show a lot, just hate it when the show is ending and they are in the middle of an investigation and we get no closure.  I don't watch it live, I DVR it, can't stand watching anything with commercials, except live sporting events.

It's on for at least two more weeks, but they're in talks to let it run all summer. It's one of the highest performing programs on A+E, which is pulling out of scripted shows and going all-in on reality and docu programming. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kevrunner said:

I like the show a lot, just hate it when the show is ending and they are in the middle of an investigation and we get no closure.  I don't watch it live, I DVR it, can't stand watching anything with commercials, except live sporting events.

Yea... last night was just getting good and then ... sorry, our time is up see you next week. :angry: