What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stephen Kings It - Prepare to Float Down There..... (2 Viewers)

This is the one SK book that I genuinely enjoyed to the point that I would like to re-read it someday.  Yes, the ending was poor, but the rest of the book just really captured a mood that resonated with me and managed to bring a city to life in a way that few works of fiction can pull off.  I doubt that it is film-able.

The Hobbit destroyed all of Peter Jackson's cred.  From penthouse to outhouse.  The third one was an abomination.  Nice cartoon, Peter.

This is the one SK book that I genuinely enjoyed to the point that I would like to re-read it someday.  Yes, the ending was poor, but the rest of the book just really captured a mood that resonated with me and managed to bring a city to life in a way that few works of fiction can pull off.  I doubt that it is film-able.
I thought the ending was fantastic. But I suspect you're talking about the final confrontation with Pennywise.

Users who are viewing this thread