What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Free mlb.tv subscription on T-Mobile 3/25/19 (1 Viewer)

cosjobs

Footballguy
I thought there was a thread on this, but since only a few day until you must signup for the promotion I thought I add a reminder.

If you're a TMobile user go to the Tmobile Tuesday offers app and follow all the crap they make you go though, but end up with a free subscription. And its not just on the phone, using that logon now also works on a smart tv

I think signup lasts 4am Tue  4am ET Wed

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what the whole cancelling old subscription business is about, but in trying to figure it out, I found an e-mail from t-mobile from 3/1 in my mailbox that told me about this and just said to come back on 3/26 to renew.

I don't know what the whole cancelling old subscription business is about, but in trying to figure it out, I found an e-mail from t-mobile from 3/1 in my mailbox that told me about this and just said to come back on 3/26 to renew.
I didn't have to cancel last year.  When I visit the site now, it's asking for $$$ so I assume I'm good for next week.

If not, I have plenty of email accounts.

The registration process was changed this year so the codes aren't as easily transferable.  

Want to thank @cosjobs for this one.  I went over to reddit and someone hooked me up for $10-.  I gave them an email, they used it to sign up and used an initial password they sent me.

Up and running!  This is awesome since I have ditched a lot of my Directv including extra innings and went firestick.

The registration process was changed this year so the codes aren't as easily transferable.  
yes, I was only able to setup an account on one phone, but both my mlb accounts are working (not sure how to get the other three and do not really care, since I don't need them

yes, I was only able to setup an account on one phone, but both my mlb accounts are working (not sure how to get the other three and do not really care, since I don't need them
The code was embedded in the link this year.  I ended up registering my extra for my buddy because he couldn't figure out what to do with the link.

They said it could only be redeemed via T-Mobile's network but I did both of mine via wifi w/out problems.

Users who are viewing this thread