What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for Derrick Henry and Murray? ? (1 Viewer)

BB08

Footballguy
I was offered Henry and Murray for 1.3, 1.9, and 2018 2nd round draft. What do you think? ?

10 users

PPR 

I have Ajayi, Howard, and just traded for Paul Perkins recently 

I forgot to mention, that I made a lot of trades to get 1st round picks in this dynasty league. I have 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.9... I have another question. Who would you pick as of now for 1.1 and 1.2??

What does the rest of your team look like?

Giving up all those picks for Henry/Murray is way too much.  I'd probably take out the 1.09 if I really wanted the duo.. but with your RBs and draft picks, I'd probably pass... but again, it depends on what your team looks like and league scoring.

If you're in a start 2 RB league and are in position to contend... I'd consider trading your 1.03 and a future 2nd for Henry/Murray pairing.  I personally rank Henry at about 1.05 alone.  

If you don't make a trade, I'd draft BPA.... Fournette, Cooks, Davis with your top 3 picks.

and I really forgot, you have two good RBs now, keep the picks and go BPA with the first 3 and BPA.  You should get more value than Murray, Henry.  as East Bay states, is this a 2 start RB league???  if so, I would go 2 RBs and 1 WR with the 3 picks.  Or if only 1 RB, get one RB and then 2 BPA.  I have Henry at 1.7 value and the pair at 1.3, thus again, I would keep the picks

I can start 1-3 rb, 2 qb, 1-4 wr, 1-2 TE, 1 Def, and 1 K. My QBS are weak I have: Palmer, Bradford, Lynch, and Garoppollo.

WR: marvin jones, cory coleman, diggs,john brown, thielen, beasley, mereideth, maclin,and cody core.

TE: Walker, and Gates

Thanks for the replies! !

I like both the Tenn RB but that is way too much for them.  Drop the 1.09 and the deal is pretty close. But, you still have to worry that the RB situation in Tenn becomes more of an equal timeshare making  both these guys marginal starters in fantasy.  Murray won't have too many years left and Henry will take over but that transition period could make both guys limited in value.

Users who are viewing this thread