What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League's Airing of Grievances (1 Viewer)

I have no grievances and like the way these leagues are set up. Thanks to you for all the effort on these. Lots of folks enjoy these each season.

some cuttin and pastin from other thread....just some thoughts and really don't care one way or the other....no complaints 

1. If your player returns a punt or kickoff for a TD.....give em the 6 points.

2. If your DST returns a 2 point conversion attempt the other way....give em the 2 points

3. FG....not sure they should be straight decimal scoring after 30....I get a little nervous when a 50 yarder (5) starts to count almost as much as a TD (6)....I like (3) for everything up to 50 and then maybe (4) for 50+......think we currently give (5) for everything 40+ right now

4. 1.5 for every block punt or kick....these are big plays usually resulting in COP....not sure if this currently counts as a fumble recovery, etc. for defense....so this play could end up being points for a block and then the ensuing recovery so maybe just (1) point is enough...

5. safeties are huge plays (points and the ball)....could see that being bumped to at least 3

6. receptions...I kinda like RB's getting a full point like receivers, helps keep some guys in the mix....could see dropping TE's to 1.5...but I actually kind of like the 2PPRTE strategy element...

thanks for doing these... :banned:

some cuttin and pastin from other thread....just some thoughts and really don't care one way or the other....no complaints 

1. If your player returns a punt or kickoff for a TD.....give em the 6 points.

2. If your DST returns a 2 point conversion attempt the other way....give em the 2 points

3. FG....not sure they should be straight decimal scoring after 30....I get a little nervous when a 50 yarder (5) starts to count almost as much as a TD (6)....I like (3) for everything up to 50 and then maybe (4) for 50+......think we currently give (5) for everything 40+ right now

4. 1.5 for every block punt or kick....these are big plays usually resulting in COP....not sure if this currently counts as a fumble recovery, etc. for defense....so this play could end up being points for a block and then the ensuing recovery so maybe just (1) point is enough...

5. safeties are huge plays (points and the ball)....could see that being bumped to at least 3

6. receptions...I kinda like RB's getting a full point like receivers, helps keep some guys in the mix....could see dropping TE's to 1.5...but I actually kind of like the 2PPRTE strategy element...

thanks for doing these... :banned:
No complaints either. Love playing in these. 

Would like to see 1&2 happen though. 

Thanks. 

Users who are viewing this thread