Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SaintsInDome2006

Going to miss the old AC Forum

Question

10 answers to this question

8 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I've gotten a lot of use out of here over the years.

I was just about to post the same thing.  I have spent a lot of time on here.  Adios ac.  You helped me win alot of cash

I saw some information but haven't followed it closely.  I clicked on the one in the shark pool it it looked to be more poll type postings.  I'm starting to wonder if this forum stays and the one in the SP is quick poll type questions?

I do see it says closing soon so maybe it is a complete move?

Edited by Warhogs

Yes. This forum will be closing and it will have a rebirth as a new subforum in the Shark Pool. (we will not carry over posts from here to there). It'll have the addition of being able to upvote and downvote and will hopefully see much more activity being closer to the Shark Pool. The AC isn't going away. The AC is getting a much needed improvement. 

J

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Joe Bryant said:

Yes. This forum will be closing and it will have a rebirth as a new subforum in the Shark Pool. (we will not carry over posts from here to there). It'll have the addition of being able to upvote and downvote and will hopefully see much more activity being closer to the Shark Pool. The AC isn't going away. The AC is getting a much needed improvement. 

J

Now that you are getting rid of the AC forum can we get a politics forum and contain that to one forum?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, KingPrawn said:

Now that you are getting rid of the AC forum can we get a politics forum and contain that to one forum?

PLEASE.  so sick of all the politics talk in the free for all.  its awful

21 hours ago, Joe Bryant said:

J

please make a political forum. there are enough people to populate it.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, need2know said:

please make a political forum. there are enough people to populate it.

Amen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Amen.

And I even participate sometimes in it. I have semi interest. But it's just too much.  Over half the front page.  Ridiculous

23 hours ago, need2know said:

And I even participate sometimes in it. I have semi interest. But it's just too much.  Over half the front page.  Ridiculous

I used to browse the FFA at least as often as the SP, even though I rarely posted there. But I haven't been over there since a couple months before the election. It's out of control.

It's a shame too, because before that was the case some real interesting topics used to bubble to the front page pretty frequently.