What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BestBall IDP strategies (1 Viewer)

BoltBacker

Footballguy
Now that we have openings for BestBall IDP leagues in the "Looking for Leagues" forums I was curious if anyone has some strategies they'd like to share when competing in BestBall leagues and how they differ from the traditional FF league?

I know that in general I am more cautious with veteran players coming off season ending injuries.

Do people think rookies are actually a value in BestBall because they are drafted lower without the resume?

I would say the high variance big play guys have a lot more value.  You don't have to figure out when they will go off on their 3 sack game and still get the benefit.  In general it would still be heaving influenced by the scoring system (tackle heavy/balanced/big play).  But even in tackle heavy, big play guys get a boost due to not needing to guess when the big plays will happen.

Players like Von Miller, Houston, Dee Ford, Quinn, Ingram - basically all edge rushers...haha

Users who are viewing this thread