What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty trade offer (1 Viewer)

Live To Ride

Footballguy
12 team dynasty league 25 man roster ppr, 6 points rushing/receiving TD

Is this a fair trade

Get 

Booker, Devontae DEN RB
Williams, Jamaal GBP RB
Williams, Joe SFO RB
Year 2018 Round 2 Draft Pick 

FOR

give
Ajayi, Jay MIA RB
Year 2018 Round 3 Draft Pick

My team RBs are  Ajayi, Jay, Allen, Javorius ,Fournette, Leonard,  ,Murray, Latavius ,Perkins, Paul, Washington, DeAndre 

Thanks

4 nickels for a quarter.  None of those guys you get may ever pan out, and Ajayi figures to be an rb1.  I'd be looking for something much stronger than that to give up an asset like Ajayi.

I agree with the idea of shopping Ajayi, but not for that value.

4 nickels for a quarter.  None of those guys you get may ever pan out, and Ajayi figures to be an rb1.  I'd be looking for something much stronger than that to give up an asset like Ajayi.

I was going to write this exact thing, but Arodin did for me.

Easy reject.

4 nickels for a quarter is being generous. This is closer to a dollar for a quarter.

I think you get the gist here.  Everyone is in agreement which doesn't happen too often.  Ajayi has shown he can perform at the NFL level and put up RB1 numbers.  Everything else is unproven and need a lot of things to break right to even get a shot to get on the field.  Easy reject.    

Users who are viewing this thread