What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Terrance West- What's his value (1 Viewer)

Ack88

Footballguy
Thinking he gets a bump in redraft. 7th rounder?

No change in dynasty, not really a long term answer.

Probably is the range of RB #25 right now- solid RB3, week RB2.

Thoughts?

Think hes great for what youre getting..   An NFL starting RB..   A lot of folks were in the Dixon corner, so you shouldn't see much hype (imo)   Think Woodhead is a great addition because it could mean more consistent RZ looks for West..  Hey ya presented the info..  No fun being told what to do..  It might help if ya actually put some names down for comparison..  I'm just saying, I know from firsthand experience 50 yd games blow..  (Only thing worse is BN points in a Loss)   Guys bumping now, are doing it grudgingly!  Hope ya see some responses..  But, I wouldn't expect too competent a discussion on Dynasty value for sure..

More RZ should mean increased GL..  I could see Woodhead taking GL snaps, but it doesn't mean he should..

Guys may care to comment on having a better/worse outlook?   OP is asking about a bump in ADP

Last edited by a moderator:
The team just isn't a red zone TD finisher which limits West and perennially makes Tucker gold

Ack88 said:
Thinking he gets a bump in redraft. 7th rounder?

No change in dynasty, not really a long term answer.

Probably is the range of RB #25 right now- solid RB3, week RB2.

Thoughts?
I'll handcuff him with Woodshed in a few leagues.

Woodhead is a 32 year old running back who is coming off a torn ACL.  I really don't see him as a viable challenger.  Dixon is out.  Even if West is below average RB, he should put up meaningful fantasy stats that puts him in the top 20 or RBs. 

I loved the value on West before the Dixon news. Even if it was just a RB2 fill in to buy you 4 games to figure out the position and hopefully land something better in WW or a trade or for one your other draft gambles to pay off. He was RB51 (after guys like Prosise, Jamal Charles and Darren Sproles). I think he should now go around RB32 where we see Perkins, Woodhead, Henry,Forte, Stewart going.  If I can get him around RB40, I think I will take him. 

Woodhead is a 32 year old running back who is coming off a torn ACL.  I really don't see him as a viable challenger.  Dixon is out.  Even if West is below average RB, he should put up meaningful fantasy stats that puts him in the top 20 or RBs. 

Flacco's back injury change TW's value any?

I'm hearing 3-6 weeks.  The long end of that timetable will have him miss a game or 2 anyway.

... not to mention the fact that Flacco wouldn't have been practicing with the team that entire time. Can't be good for the offense.

The Ravens look like they are shaping up to be a bad team again this year. They have had zero breaks for awhile. I suppose if you're getting him as a RB 3/4 there is nice value but I don't like his talent that's for sure.

I had west last year and he's a borderline start when he has the backfield all too himself, which he won't with woodhead there.  

Users who are viewing this thread