What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mike Williams (LAC) Dynasty Value (1 Viewer)

Hawksnest29

Footballguy
Just curious as to what people think his dynasty value is for a 32 team league. I am in trade talks and have offered him a projected late Rd pick in next years rookie draft + a top 20 DL. He's countered with my other rookie pick (which is probably project to be mid round next year) along with the top 20 DL. Should I stand strong with my offer or accept his counter knowing I probably won't get that type of talent with that pick. Below is a link to my team. Thanks for your input!

http://cantondynastyleague.proboards.com/thread/51/carolina-panthers-roster

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on your roster I am assuming the DL your are giving up is Brandon Graham?  He seems to he your only quality DL.  I wouldn't be going after Williams if I had your roster.   I think the price is too high.

With his injury issue he is a big question mark.  I would look elsewhere.

Gally said:
Based on your roster I am assuming the DL your are giving up is Brandon Graham?  He seems to he your only quality DL.  I wouldn't be going after Williams if I had your roster.   I think the price is too high.

With his injury issue he is a big question mark.  I would look elsewhere.
Thanks for your response. Yes that player would be Graham. My other DL scores respectivly for the position so I'm on giving up Graham if I have too. I'm thinking more long term vs this season. Do you still feel the same way? Looking ahead to next years draft there are really no stand out WR, plus they would all be gone .Also looking for more opinions 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your response. Yes that player would be Graham. My other DL scores respectivly for the position so I'm on giving up Graham if I have too. I'm thinking more long term vs this season. Do you still feel the same way? Looking ahead to next years draft there are really no stand out WR, plus they would all be gone .Also looking for more opinions 
I am a big fan of graham and I really don't like wr with back issues.  I would look for a different wr than williams.  I am not high on him.  I wouldn't be surprised if Tyrell Williams takes another step forward and Mike w. Is a bust

Users who are viewing this thread