What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Assistance with keepers (1 Viewer)

mtames007

Footballguy
PPR league, 10 teams, 1 qb, 2 rb, 3 wr, 1 flex (wr,te,rb), 1 te, 1 td, 1 k.  regular ppr scoring.  I have to choose 5 of the following as my keepers.  options are RB's - Gurley, Crowell, Lamar Miller, Montgomery, WR - Hilton, Beckham, Baldwin, QB - Brady.   This draft is not until the weekend before game 1 of the season, but if the draft today I would lean on Beckham, Gurley, Crowell, Miller, and Baldwin.  I really hate to give up on Brady because i'm pretty sure he won't last in the draft.  i draft 10 and 11.  I'm thinking Hilton only if Luck is qb at the start.  Please advise with reasoning.  this site is invaluable and much appreciated

I'd go: Beckham, Miller and Gurley 100%, Hilton 90% and probably Baldwin over Crowell 70%.  I think even if Luck doesn't play you will still see decent numbers from T.Y. (slight dip for other Colts WRs). I understand Crowell, but you might be able to get him back with that 10/11 pick. 

I understand the concern with Brady. He is going to be a monster this year, but I imagine with the depth at QB this year having more skill positions will make you happier in the long run.

The no doubt keepers are OBJ, Hilton, Gurley, and Baldwin.  After that I would try and figure out how many QB's are going to be kept and what will be available in the draft.  If you think 10 or so QB's will be kept than I would use that lost spot for Brady.  If you think there will only be a couple of QB's frozen then I would let Brady go back in the draft and probably take Miller as the 5th keeper - although I might be really tempted to go with Montgomery (I think he is going to keep the job and be a very good RB2).

Users who are viewing this thread