What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Keeper Options (include A Rodgers, T Gurley, D Thomas, D Johnson, and D Adams) (1 Viewer)

BDole

Footballguy
Hey guys,

I'm in a 1/4 ppr league that is moving towards a full dynasty league (we keep 4 people this year, 5 next year, and we'll ramp up from there).  We're running 2 RB's, 2 WR's, and a flex (one QB, TE, Def, and K).  It's 10 teams and I draft 8th (snake styley).  

I'm looking to select 4 keepers from my team below:

QB - Aaron Rodgers

RB - David Johnson, Carlos Hyde, Todd Gurley, Chris Thompson, Tim Hightower, Kenneth Farrow

WR - Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders, Will Fuller, Kenny Britt, Davante Adams 

TE - Kyle Rudolph, Delanie Walker, 

K - Dan Bailey

Def - Cardinals

Looking at my team, I'm looking to hang onto Rodgers, Gurley, and Johnson for sure.  My initial thought was to hang onto Demaryius but I'm now considering Davante Adams as well (though he's a bit more boom or bust), mainly because of age and Rodgers is a beast.  

Any thoughts?  Who would you hang onto?  Thanks, guys!

I would keep DJ, Gurley, Rodgers and DT.  I am in the "Davante Adams had a career year and won't come close to his 2016 numbers" camp.  Plus, I would rather diversify.

Good luck.

fightingillini said:
I would keep DJ, Gurley, Rodgers and DT.  I am in the "Davante Adams had a career year and won't come close to his 2016 numbers" camp.  Plus, I would rather diversify.

Good luck.
I'd go with this also. 

I stand corrected.  Just ran MFL ADP and my impressions were incorrect.  DT still carries more value.  Keep him and trade him for DA+ if you really want DA.

Sorry, I'm late to respond but I wanted to say thanks for all the replies!  I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread