What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Flex- Mixon,Bernard or Shepard (1 Viewer)

jit1231

Footballguy
Need to choose between Joe Mixon, Giovanni Bernard or Sterling Shepard since Jacquizz ain't playing this week. Who should I play In flex? 12 team standard league.

Mixon probably has the biggest upside, and Shepard the highest floor.  Bernard and Mixon are hard to determine since Cincy has recently changed their offensive playcalling, and this the number of touches the RB gets based on gamescript.  If you need to score big to beat your opponent I'd go Mixon, if you think you have the advantage go Shepard.

I think you can wait to decide as you keep tabs on ODB.  If he is somehow out, I'd definitely lean Shepard stepping up in his place.  If ODB does play, then I'd probably lean Mixon for that flex spot.  I think flex is where sometimes you can play for upside but like the previously poster said, it's going to be more high risk/high reward with Mixon at the onset of the year until Cincy figures out their backfield.

Users who are viewing this thread