What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MFL Down? (1 Viewer)

Nah, just putting it out there so hopefully it's not this time next year. All of your chatter is just chatter. I'm trying to get something done. Won't know til next year. ?
Somehow I don't think MFL will heed your requests.  This just isn't that big of a deal.  A few days downtime is nothing when it comes to FF.  Now if this were a hospital I would be on your band wagon. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't that long ago that they used to do this maintanence the weekend before the NFL draft with little notice, that was pretty horrible timing. Especially one year when they were down almost a full week. Enough people complained they moved it to the first part of April which is much more of a dead time for most leagues. My leagues are as dead as a doornail atm. Two weeks from now might actually see some action.

Slider said:
Wife manages a wing at a retirement village. They are decorating a room for prospective buyers. She has a $6500 budget. $400 left for some wall decorations. Where would you go genius?
You seem a little defensive

Slider said:
Wife manages a wing at a retirement village. They are decorating a room for prospective buyers. She has a $6500 budget. $400 left for some wall decorations. Where would you go genius?
If I was a top 20% baller I'd match her budget dollar for dollar. #fatstacks

Man you guys sure are concerned about a guy who questions the timing of an update. Keep on trying to be funny though, maybe you'll get a few likes. ?

soooooooo why can't I get on the site?

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last year with them. Between the redesigned trainwreck that is the waiver/blind bid system to their constant troubles on game days,
I know what you mean... I had a horrible experience with MFL's revamped waiver system last year and I had sent them a several scathing review comments.  Most importantly, I have had repeatedly request them to revert their waiver system back to pre-2017 version (2016 or before).

That's great.  I had already lost $150 FAAB money for being off the site for so long.  One more day and I would have been kicked out of the league.....damn Activity Rules!!!!

Don't be ridiculous. I've spent about ten minutes on this thread. 5 while the wife was walking around Tj Maxx. My kids are a senior and junior in college and I'm in the upper 20% of investors. We go on a cruise for our 25th anniversary later this year and have a trip booked next month for fun. Don't worry, I'm pretty up on everything in my life. And I don't service the furnace in February but I'm sure mfl would.
So you're saying you're 16.

Anyone who has to tell a bunch of strangers all that is definitely not all that.

I'm convinced people with over 12k posts are just keyboard warriors looking for a fight. This thread pretty much confirms it.

I received no email and a week's notice is ?. I paid a long time ago. I have plenty of things to do, my problem is their timing. As a paying customer I'm allowed to complain when they do something stupid. It has 0 to do with a life or relaxing. 
Interesting. I knew several weeks ahead of time.

Service Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Ruh roh... 

Users who are viewing this thread