What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: AJ Green/Fournette for Zeke (1 Viewer)

dialsquare1886

Footballguy
10 team standard redraft league.
Lineup requirements: 

QB: 1 RB: 2 WR: 2 TE:1 Flex(RB/WR): 1 K:1 D/ST: 1 Bench: 6

Wide Receiver:2
Tight End:1
Wide Receiver / Running Back:1
Kicker:1
Defensive Team:1
Bench:6
I was offered A.J. Green & Leonard Fournette for Zeke Elliot.

Existing Rosters:

My RB's/WR's: M Gordon, E Elliott, L Miller, D Martin, D Cook, A Cooper, E Sanders, B Marshall, D Parker
His RB's/WR's: A Peterson, L Fournette, G Bernard, J Hill, T West, J Charles, T Ginn, A Jeffery, AJ Green, Antonio Brown, T Hill

Thoughts on the deal? Leaning towards accepting it, I feel like this is good value for Zeke- my receiving corps isn't great and although this week wasn't a good look for the Bengals, I expect things to  be better. Fournette might now be an additional factor in the receiving game with the injury to ARob. 

What do y'all think? Please share links to your questions and I'll do my best to answer them as well.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are your starting lineup requirements, and is this dyansty or redraft?  

Generally, I would take it.  Green is a stud, sure the Ravens shut CIN down, but they shut down most AFC north opponents.....just ask Big Ben that.  Fournette is a risk of hitting the rookie wall, but he's a solid RB2.  If you have to start 3 WRs, going from Parker to Green is a huge upgrade....more than dropping from Zeke to Fournette.

What are your starting lineup requirements, and is this dyansty or redraft?  

Generally, I would take it.  Green is a stud, sure the Ravens shut CIN down, but they shut down most AFC north opponents.....just ask Big Ben that.  Fournette is a risk of hitting the rookie wall, but he's a solid RB2.  If you have to start 3 WRs, going from Parker to Green is a huge upgrade....more than dropping from Zeke to Fournette.
So, I just edited my post to reflect your questions. It's a redraft league. And the lineup requirements are basically 2 RB's, 2 WR's and 1 WR/RB. 

thanks for your comments on mine, i would probably accept that trade. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd do it. Elliott will be at the top of the RB's this year but still does have a modicum of suspension risk and the potential gains of Green and Fournette really skew the trade in your favor.

Users who are viewing this thread