What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Defense advice - Dump Texans? (1 Viewer)

BDole

Footballguy
So, first game and a pretty weak showing from the Texans (who I picked up as a result of draft dominator seeing them as a Tier 1 defense) . . . Baltimore looked great this week but would it be short sighted to dump the Texans at this point?  Or should I be looking for a new defense (and if so, are the Ravens likely to be a solid defense based on this single game)?

Any thoughts?  Thanks, guys!

As a Bengal fan, one of two things are true.  Either the Ravens defense is awesome, or the Bengals offense is horrendous.  Makes for a tough decision since the Texans are playing the Bengals on Thursday night.  

Having said that, I don't think the Bengals are as bad as they played on Sunday.  The Ravens are playing the Browns week 2.  I think the Ravens are the way to go.  Their defense was already being hyped up as good before this game.  I think in the long run, they are pretty close.  I just like the Ravens better.

Users who are viewing this thread