What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade help (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Start qb, 2 RBS, 3 wrs, te

Ppr

there is a guy in my league desperate for RB.  His 3 RBS are Chris Thompson, d .Murray, and Rawls 

He has lots of wr though. Sat Dez this past week.

Thinking about offering Cohen for Dez.  Leaves me with Gordon, cook, Martin, and perine.

Too bold?  

His other wr are m. Bryant, Crabtree, diggs, kupp, and Marvin Jones

Too bold??? Not bold enough. Cohen is a hot ticket, more so with Howards health. Ask for 2 of his WR's that aren't named Marvin Jones.

beerbuff said:
Too bold??? Not bold enough. Cohen is a hot ticket, more so with Howards health. Ask for 2 of his WR's that aren't named Marvin Jones.
Here's my roster.

Rodgers, rivers

Gordon, cook, Cohen, Martin, perine

Thomas, Fitz, Cobb, Hogan, jm Mathews

Graham

Bryant

Steelers

If I try for Dez and diggs.  Who to drop?Jordan Matthews? I was gonna drop Mathews for a te since Graham has sucked.  I could try to throw cobb or Hogan at him but that feels like too much

If you get 2 WR's Mathews becomes expendable and you can always drop Fitz (or Hogan or Cobb if it turns out they are more hurt than is believed right now) for a TE. With the WR's you would have Fitz would be bench fodder.

Users who are viewing this thread