What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bojack Horseman (1 Viewer)

Best Outro song of all time. 

I gotta get back into this and I’ll maybe start at the beginning. I liked it but just happened to lose interest in season 2. 

I’ll watch episode 8 tomorrow, but if the series ended on episode 7 I would have been satisfied. 

When Bojack's story is over they could and should create another show in this world.  I hope I see some Abe Ziegler and Ziggy Abler in the final episodes.

I was late to it, but thanks to the Netflix thread and the ongoing love there I finally watched in the fall. It's so amazingly good.

The underwater episode stands out, and for some reason the princess Caroline great great etc granddaughter- crushed me. But all were amazing. 

I was late to it, but thanks to the Netflix thread and the ongoing love there I finally watched in the fall. It's so amazingly good.

The underwater episode stands out, and for some reason the princess Caroline great great etc granddaughter- crushed me. But all were amazing. 
That was a wildly depressing episode. I remember my wife being like Jesus Christ what are we watching afterwards. 

“You want to know what I do when I have a really bad, awful, terrible day? I imagine my great-great-granddaughter in the future talking to the class about me. She's poised and funny, and tells people about me and about how everything worked out in the end. And when I think about that, I think about how everything's going to work out. Because how else could she tell people?” 

That was a wildly depressing episode. I remember my wife being like Jesus Christ what are we watching afterwards. 

“You want to know what I do when I have a really bad, awful, terrible day? I imagine my great-great-granddaughter in the future talking to the class about me. She's poised and funny, and tells people about me and about how everything worked out in the end. And when I think about that, I think about how everything's going to work out. Because how else could she tell people?” 
See, I had that thought and reality in the back of my mind as I watching the ep, just to remind myself of that truth for her too. And then that gutshot statement...crushing. and still amazing, or maybe even more amazing because of how brutal the reality of that statement was.

See, I had that thought and reality in the back of my mind as I watching the ep, just to remind myself of that truth for her too. And then that gutshot statement...crushing. and still amazing, or maybe even more amazing because of how brutal the reality of that statement was.
Just watched it again. Brutal ending. 

Also rewatched episode 7 of the last season. Bojack in that church realizing he must forgive himself and move on and yet us knowing it’s all going to come back to him is pretty rough. Damn this show. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watched it again. Brutal ending. 

Also rewatched episode 7 of the last season. Bojack in that church realizing he must forgive himself and move on and yet us knowing it’s all going to come back to him is pretty rough. Damn this show. 
Watching him find some clarity and peace this season leads me to believe absolute eviceration awaits once it starts up again...but somehow in a Bojack good way.

watched 9&10. Paige Sinclair is another great character. Only six more to go. Going to take it slow. 

Damn, always wondered why I never saw a thread for this show. Been my favorite for a few years now. Just finished the last episodes. 

For a surreal, farcical adult animated show combining anthropomorphic animals and humans in a place like Hollywoo(d)(b), a surreal, farcical place in it's own rite, to be the most emotionally challenging, complex and satisfying show I've ever seen is a brilliant feat of creativity. I am going to miss the hell out of this show. Top 5 all time for me.

Finished it.  Satisfying ending as expected.  Just a phenomenal overall show.  Truly amazing how they really made me feel for these animated characters.  
Yes, that’s all true. But, man, this last season was a pretty big downer (not that the last few didn’t have their moments). It ended up being something I appreciated way more than I liked, I think. 

Users who are viewing this thread