What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 4 (1 Viewer)

Thursday-Monday what are your thoughts on Brady / Cooks or Winston/Evans ? Winston and Evans come in $200 points cheaper which is pretty much down to preference. At this time I've set all 3 of my lineups Brady/Cooks but I'm really thinking this game is a potential blowout for Pats which could allow Winston and Evans to light it up second half. Other option is to just go with the QB and not a stack (specially Brady) as the Pats spread the ball and Evans could be doubled all night. 

There are a lot of Thursday games I punt and take no one but IMO you have to play this game or stay away from Thursday-Monday and wait for the main slate. Punting here could be a killer. Any thoughts?

Thursday-Monday what are your thoughts on Brady / Cooks or Winston/Evans ? Winston and Evans come in $200 points cheaper which is pretty much down to preference. At this time I've set all 3 of my lineups Brady/Cooks but I'm really thinking this game is a potential blowout for Pats which could allow Winston and Evans to light it up second half. Other option is to just go with the QB and not a stack (specially Brady) as the Pats spread the ball and Evans could be doubled all night. 

There are a lot of Thursday games I punt and take no one but IMO you have to play this game or stay away from Thursday-Monday and wait for the main slate. Punting here could be a killer. Any thoughts?
My Thursday Gpp-

brady

Crowell

ellington

hogan

evans

djax

gronk

gould

nyj

cant resist the Thursday stack.

My Thursday Gpp-

brady

Crowell

ellington

hogan

evans

djax

gronk

gould

nyj

cant resist the Thursday stack.
5 players tonight is a lot. I haven't had much luck running that many. However I do think there will be plenty of points to go around so this isn't crazy

Users who are viewing this thread