What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Baltimore at Oakland (1 Viewer)

T. West carted off hurt already...Piece of crap Mayle????  with the TD run. Come, get Collins in there! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Flacco throwing on the goal line.  Too bad they don't have a RB to punch it in.

We must be looking at different things. He slammed into the back of his line twice and fell forward. Granted I'm a Collins owner, but I've seen this Allen act before last year.
I'm a Collins owner too.  I needed that TD but I call them as I see them.  He pushed a lineman back when he leveraged him and kept it simple all three times.  That's a plus for me.

Buck Allen is the goalline back? Why wouldn't it be Collins?
I’ll give you 4 guesses, 2 for this year and 2 for last year.

Hey, I think the guy should be fed, too. Especially in that situation when Buck isn’t getting the job done. 

Doesn’t necessarily make it right. But can understand why Harbaugh is wary to use him at the stripe.

Collins - 5 car, 39 yards

Allen - 10 car, 19 yards, 1 TD (at least 5 goal line carries) :lmao:

Harbs gonna make Collins earn it.

EJ is not even looking at Cooper. At the snap he's just staring down Crabtree. They just showed Cooper wide open in the end zone in the middle of the field. 

Fantasy football aside, they better figure out how to get Cooper engaged or they are toast.  Their offense is average at best without Cooper contributing and their defense is pretty bad.

2 targets for Cooper.  6 for Cook and 4 for Roberts.  Bad coaching.  OC needs to figure this out quickly.

Fantasy football aside, they better figure out how to get Cooper engaged or they are toast.  Their offense is average at best without Cooper contributing and their defense is pretty bad.

2 targets for Cooper.  6 for Cook and 4 for Roberts.  Bad coaching.  OC needs to figure this out quickly.
Bad coaching lol? Cooper owner alert.

Users who are viewing this thread