What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
Use this thread to post news and discussion related to injuries in Week 6.

The following players may be relevant to fantasy lineups, and are questionable or doubtful heading into Sunday:

Sun 1pm - Bilal Powell [Q] - RB, NYJ - OUT
Sun 1pm - Breshad Perriman [Q] - WR, BAL - Active
Sun 1pm - DeVante Parker [D] - WR, MIA - OUT
Sun 1pm - George Kittle [Q] - TE, SF - Active
Sun 1pm - Jeremy Maclin [Q] - WR, BAL - OUT
Sun 1pm - Kenny Britt [Q] - WR, CLE - OUT
Sun 1pm - Kenny Golladay [Q] - WR, DET - OUT
Sun 1pm - Markus Wheaton [D] - WR, CHI - OUT
Sun 1pm - Matt Bryant [Q] - PK, ATL - Active
Sun 1pm - Matthew Stafford [Q] - QB, DET - Active
Sun 1pm - Maxx Williams [Q] - TE, BAL - Active
Sun 1pm - Rex Burkhead [Q] - RB, NE - OUT
Sun 1pm - Rob Kelley [D] - RB, WAS - OUT
Sun 1pm - Ty Montgomery [Q] - RB, GB - Active (expected to split carries with Aaron Jones)
Sun 1pm - Willie Snead [Q] - WR, NO - Active

Sun 4pm - Mike Williams [Q] - WR, LAC - Active

Sun 8pm - Paul Perkins [Q] - RB, NYG

MNF - Kamar Aiken [Q] - WR, IND
MNF - Marcus Mariota [Q] - QB, TEN - game-time decision

Inactives will be listed here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rodgers didn't look awful. Not good that he left game, obviously, but nobody seemed to be panicking that I saw.

Edit: And he's on the cart, so... yeah. Not good.

Not a Rogers owner, but hate to see this. Looked like a similar injury to what Tony Romo suffered...Hope it’s nothing serious, but doesn’t look good.

Dylan Cole (Texans LB) carried off after holding left hamstring. It’s big news for Houston as he’s a top ST guy and is Mercilus’s backup with Mercilus out for the season. 

Now being carted off. 

@packers  4m4 minutes ago

More

QB Aaron Rodgers suffered a broken collarbone. There's a chance he could miss the rest of the season.

Fournette was running on the side and applying pressure to his ankle. Didn't seem too serious. That said, he does have a bye week in week 8. Maybe the Jags give him a rest next week...Again, I don’t think it’s a significant injury.

BREAKING NEWS - ALERT ALERT - BREAKING NEWS

Rogers is hurt

THIS HAS BEEN A BREAKING NEWS ALERT, WE WILL RUN THIS ALERT AGAIN IN 15 SECONDS - STAY TUNED

I guess we'll find out more about Rodgers' injury soon enough, but I wouldn't consider it season-ending unless we hear something definitive.

Not a doctor, but I'd think it depends on a multitude of factors. Throwing side is a negative, though.

I guess we'll find out more about Rodgers' injury soon enough, but I wouldn't consider it season-ending unless we hear something definitive.

Not a doctor, but I'd think it depends on a multitude of factors. Throwing side is a negative, though.
Yes...that will impact...and what Bradshaw was saying...if the bone is displaced where they have to have surgery and a plate or screw inserted...that would be the season ender?  Thats how I took what he was saying at half time.

If its just fractured where its still "together"...it will heal on its own and is that 6-12 week thing they say depending on healing.  May be more than 6 because of throwing shoulder.  His last was on the left side and he missed 7 weeks.

Yes...that will impact...and what Bradshaw was saying...if the bone is displaced where they have to have surgery and a plate or screw inserted...that would be the season ender?  Thats how I took what he was saying at half time.

If its just fractured where its still "together"...it will heal on its own and is that 6-12 week thing they say depending on healing.  May be more than 6 because of throwing shoulder.  His last was on the left side and he missed 7 weeks.
I always thought if they could put a screw in that the healing time was faster.  It depends on where the break is IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread