What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Time to Start Amari Cooper? (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
Was lucking out with Will Fuller as a flex, but with he and Ameer Abdullah off, it looks like I may need to roll out Amari Cooper. My league is non-PPR.

My options as I see it are:

1. Start him at Flex, with Funchess as my WR2.

OR

2. Start Cooper at WR2; sit Funchess, and roll with Jonathan Stewart in the Flex, or Tarik Cohen, or Chris Ivory if by some chance Fournette is out.

OR

3. Sit Cooper yet again, play Funchess at WR2, and flex Tarik Cohen, or Chris Ivory if no Fournette.

I am starting Cam at QB with Watson on bye, and I don't want to be over-invested in the Carolina offense.

Rest of line up is Melvin Gordon, Doug Martin, Alshon Jeffrey locked in, Bailey at PK, Denver as my DST. Would make another pickup but we have a 3 add/drop limit and I've already got 2 in the books.

I left out the fact I have Cory Davis stashed. Man, if this guy hadn't been out of action for so long, this week against Cleveland would have been a great time to roll the dice. Just too risky to put out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's a good stash though regardless. Hang on to him though. With Mariota getting healthy and a Week 8 bye, they will be ready to roll for the 2nd half of the season.

I'd flex Funchess and put amari at wr2 (always a good idea to not use your flex on thursday if at all possible)

I'd put Cooper in the WR2, production wasn't there last week, but he saw some red zone targets and had some big catches wiped away by penalties.  

Craziest thing is he dropped another 60 yards worth of receptions and Carr missed him on two huge gains. 300 could have been had last night haha a

Users who are viewing this thread