What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Thoughts (Putting Myself in a Hole?) (1 Viewer)

mogrod

Footballguy
Trade on table is me trading A. Mattison for Tee Higgins. (MIGHT be able to get Pacheco from him for me to throw in Nacua)

10 Team .5 PPR Redraft league.

My current roster is:
QB: J Allen
RB: Bijan
RB: Mattison
WR: Diggs
WR: Cooper
TE: Andrews
FLEX: Dotson

BENCH:
Dionte Johnson
London
Addison
Charbonnet
Bigsby
B. Hall
Nacua

IR:
Gainwell

Trade value wise I like the trade for me. Mattison is an OK RB behind a ok line (now injured also) on a pass heavy team and doesn't have any upside where as Higgins can give me WR2 numbers with possible WR1 spike weeks. Plus, I could possibly use him to trade up for a better WR later. BUT, does this hurt me too much in my RBs?

Might hurt me if I can't find another guy to plug in for bye weeks or if Hall either deals with a recovery injury or takes longer to get to a consistent "plug and play" starter every week.

But I'm not high on Cooper as my every week WR2 especially with other teams in my league stacked at WRs.

Just bouncing of thoughts to see what other think. Thanks!

It zaps all your depth at RB. You can be ok but need to stay healthy as you would really only have two every week starters in Hall and Bijan.

If this is a dynasty league I make that trade ASAP. If it's a redraft I don't make the trade.

It zaps all your depth at RB. You can be ok but need to stay healthy as you would really only have two every week starters in Hall and Bijan.

If this is a dynasty league I make that trade ASAP. If it's a redraft I don't make the trade.

Yea, that is a worry but even if I can get Pacheco back?

Users who are viewing this thread