What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty: Drop Sanders for Parker? (1 Viewer)

Freon25

Footballguy
D. Parker is currently on waivers, and I'm strongly considering picking him up and dropping Sanders. While Sanders has proved he's a playmaker, the QB situation in Denver is looking a little rough at this point. Combine that with Sanders age (30), and I wonder how much longer he'll really be a viable option for.

Parker is intriguing, but still a little concerned about his injury history and Cutler at QB. 

12 team, half-PPR

Dynasty

RB: L. Bell, T. Gurley, J. White, O. Darkwa

WR: D. Hopkins, D. Bryant, M. Crabtree, C. Davis, E. Sanders

From a dynasty perspective my gut is telling me to pick up Parker, but would love a couple other opinions!

Kind of a six of one or half dozen of another situation. Denver has a good playoff schedule however so I'd stick with Sanders if you are playing for this year, if you are playing for next year I'd go with Parker.

I love Parker for the remainder of this year, and depending on QB situation next year in MIA (Cutler, Tannehill, ???), beyond.  Any reason you have to keep Darkwa or James White?  I might cut one of them for Parker.  Would leave you a little light at RB, but are you really going to start either of them the rest of the way?  I think you'd be better served with James Connor or Malcolm Brown (INJ?) as handcuff anyway.

Please answer mine

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762621-help-with-drop-aaron-jones-or-danny-woodhead/

Yes 100 times yes. Parker on waivers in a dynasty league is insane. I can't think of 15 WRs I'd rather have. He's better than Sanders short and long term.

Users who are viewing this thread