What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tennessee at Pittsburgh (1 Viewer)

Think Big Ben can start off strong and not wait until the second half to get things going?

This whole "Madden cam" crap they're trying really pisses me off. And I play way too much Madden for a normal person. You can't even see all of the players on the screen!

Steelers uniforms look good.

Two inside routes completed on time.

2 catch by Brown close to breaking it but the corner made the tackle.

Also, I think it is much harder to appreciate how fast some of these guys are when they're running directly away from the camera.

This whole "Madden cam" crap they're trying really pisses me off. And I play way too much Madden for a normal person. You can't even see all of the players on the screen!
Sure but on the other cam, you can't see any of the pass catchers that go more than 5 yards down field

Man ... I can't get over the routes they have JuJu run. I wonder how Martavis would've done running those high-percentage routes.

... the Titans safety instead of going for the easy INT decided to hit Brown in the gut

STUPID!

JUST TURN AROUND AND PLAY THE BALL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Like, I don't know, that TD pass just looked way less impressive from behind. Hard to gauge distance, speed, etc.

As an alternate cam, I'm fine with the floating ####. But give me my damn broadcast view that we've been using for 50 years.

This cam angle is very interesting, but I am not sure I like it. 
I love the angle... for replays.  Stick with the known camera angle for the live shots and then show this angle for replays.  Like the first play of the game was an awesome angle... you could see how Ben anticipated the throw... threw it around the linebacker before AB got into that window of the defense... but I would still be better to see the game from the known angle and then see that on replay.

Man ... I can't get over the routes they have JuJu run. I wonder how Martavis would've done running those high-percentage routes.
Seriously. 5th rounder in one league for me.

in my other league I “missed” Bryant by 1 pick. Had to settle for Diggs. That’s worked it well. :)  

“That safety’s been so good with balls up in the air”

- things that sound dirty on Thursday night football. 
My GF always laughs at how dirty the games sound. The other day we were in the car listening to a game and the announcer said "I really like the look of those young tight ends on the corner"

Users who are viewing this thread