What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gurley for Bell trade (1 Viewer)

bigpun87

Footballguy
My team is the following under standard format, 12 team, 2 RB/2 WR/1 Flex/1 QB.

QB: Wilson

RB: Gurley, Ingram, Kamara, L Murray, J Williams, Ty Mont

WR: Julio, Mike Evans, TY Hilton

TE: Evan Engram

I am thinking of offering Gurley AND Murray for Bell. The other team lacks RB depth and may be interested in this.

My thoughts are that I will never play Murray pending a major injury. Gurley, Ingram are my starting RB, and I flex Kamara. Further, I have the GB backfield locked down with Monty and Williams if something was to happen to my starting core.

Would you offer this? 

I don't think I would.  That is way too much for a very incremental improvement (if there is an improvement at all).  I don't think Bell is much better fantasy wise than Gurley at this point.   In addition, Latavius is playing really well.  I think you are set and wouldn't want to improve any other teams to get that small incremental improvement.

Eh, I don't think this is worth dealing. You lose depth for what is basically a wash between Bell and Gurley. Can't believe I'm saying that after where they were during the pre-season. 

Users who are viewing this thread