What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FanDuel Week 13 (1 Viewer)

I need 18 pts to win a 5 man league but have Brown left and not sure what to do.

Roll with him, go with Bryant or ju-ju or Green. Currently thinking of going with Green :shrug:

I need 18 pts to win a 5 man league but have Brown left and not sure what to do.

Roll with him, go with Bryant or ju-ju or Green. Currently thinking of going with Green :shrug:
You might get different advice from various people, but I don't think you want to be that "ghost of Antonio Brown" guy in the Pepsi commercial....I think you have to roll with AB.

Alternatively, you could coin flip it: heads AB, tails AJG

Tricky injury. When you think of the toe it seems like nothing, but the way these guys cut and move. Personally, I don’t trust it and think he decoys most of the night. 

$85 in and $81 out this past week.  I’ll consider this a tie. Hurt badly in many lineups by Hundley and adams. Also my Brady cash lineup was junk

Users who are viewing this thread