FatNate

FanDuel Week 14

98 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Church of Iggy Pop said:

I'm $30 in $2.80 out at the moment!  :shock:   However, I have lots of Antonio Brown and Brandin Cooks remaining in primetime.

I got clobbered at TE this week.  Too much Kelce and Anderson, not enough Burton.

What happened to Jimmy Graham, KP?  I had him stacked with Russ, but he was blanked.

0 clue.  I thought that was the way to get through the Jags D - attack in the middle.  I had him in a few LUs as well, used him as a pivot off Kelce in gpps,  and like you duded on TE for the most part this week.  

Edited by KarmaPolice

1 hour ago, East Coast Bias said:

5th place. $100k.

Wow!  Congrats.

1 hour ago, Church of Iggy Pop said:

I'm $30 in $2.80 out at the moment!  :shock:   However, I have lots of Antonio Brown and Brandin Cooks remaining in primetime.

I got clobbered at TE this week.  Too much Kelce and Anderson, not enough Burton.

What happened to Jimmy Graham, KP?  I had him stacked with Russ, but he was blanked.

I was $25 in - $0 out with no one left, so you got me beat.  Anyway, I did something I don't usually do and I threw some cash at the last minute into a couple of primetime contests hoping to recoup some of the loss.  That just means I am going to lose more... :bag:

2 hours ago, Galileo said:

I was $25 in - $0 out with no one left, so you got me beat.  Anyway, I did something I don't usually do and I threw some cash at the last minute into a couple of primetime contests hoping to recoup some of the loss.  That just means I am going to lose more... :bag:

LMAO...Pittsburgh D has -2 points and I started Ben Watson...Baltimore's leading receiver...Not a single catch???  I don't even recall seeing a target.  I went heavier on Monday's game thinking Pit-Bal would be a defensive battle, but with the huge scoring tonight, It will take a Monday Night Miracle for me to cash.  Oh well, it is only money.

Won a bit playing for the first time in awhile. Not much, but caught all my 50/50 and doubles. Min-cashed a few GPPs. Whiffed everywhere else. +50%, which I'll take given the turds Anderson and Succup gave me. Rivers coulda had 50 if Washington woulda scored some. Pitch-and-catch. That passing attack is firing on all cylinders. Will be hard for me to fade Rivers next week regardless of salary. 

2 people like this

I tinkered all week.  Then, had less time than I wanted on the weekend to finalize things.  Some things worked, but overall it was a struggle.  I only got back about half what I put up.

7 hours ago, Tennessee_ATO said:

Won a bit playing for the first time in awhile. Not much, but caught all my 50/50 and doubles. Min-cashed a few GPPs. Whiffed everywhere else. +50%, which I'll take given the turds Anderson and Succup gave me. Rivers coulda had 50 if Washington woulda scored some. Pitch-and-catch. That passing attack is firing on all cylinders. Will be hard for me to fade Rivers next week regardless of salary. 

His salary isn't bad, but he isn't on the main slate.  No SNF either. 

2 cash lineups. One from the IVC had Tom Savage tank me.  Used Dodd’s blog lineup in the most lineups and that one scored 151 and took down numerous 50/50, 3 man, and 5 mans and 1 10 man and 1 20 man. 

All my GPPs bombed out. $53 in and $75 out.  

16 hours ago, East Coast Bias said:

I'll post some details later. Probably after I go get back to the east coast tomorrow.

Congrats!  Looking forward to hearing about the lineup construction :thumbup: 

Won a qualifier to the $250 WFFC earlier in the month. Literally had the money line score going into the last play of the slate.  Rams lateralling around only to have Phili return it for a TD knocked me out of the money by 0.1 behind the $400 min cash.  One f'n yard away.  #badbeat

Looks like Wentz is lost for the season

15 hours ago, Megla said:

Looks like Wentz is lost for the season

That sucks.  Injuries in the NFL are the worst.  Wentz was having a great year with many good years ahead.  Here's to hoping he makes a complete and quick recovery.

I don't know about you guys, but my Patriot stacks were awful last night.  The best part is they tanked my Thu-Mon lineups, primetime lineups, and my Mon-Thu lineups.  Maybe I should I have diversified a bit more!  GRRRRRRRR!

3 hours ago, FatNate said:

I don't know about you guys, but my Patriot stacks were awful last night.  The best part is they tanked my Thu-Mon lineups, primetime lineups, and my Mon-Thu lineups.  Maybe I should I have diversified a bit more!  GRRRRRRRR!

I am there with you - I had all but 2 LUs in the Thurs-Mon as Brady LUs, most with Cooks.  Still + on the week, but that was horrible watching them last night. 

On 12/10/2017 at 8:02 PM, East Coast Bias said:

5th place. $100k.

Wow, congrats!  :thumbup:

I thought I had a chance to pull in my first 4 figure winnings this past weekend, I can't even imagine 6 figures!  Had 2 entries in the $2 Snap, a Rivers led LU that finished 49th (too bad that wasn't a close game and SD went to run the clock out mode early) and a Wentz/Alshon/Burton stack that finished 10th for $75 (I had a path to 1st if Wentz doesn't get hurt).  

Really hoping to get back in here more as the season winds down and my work slows down a bit, but hopefully for sure next year.  I've gained so much valuable info from these threads over the years, comparable to even the subscription info here at FBG.  Just this past Sunday morning I popped in here and skimmed some of the thread....moved some of my money to Rivers because of it....then hit Dodds blog after Noon and his last post was moving his money to J. Williams and cooling on Miller so I had some easy switches there.  Both of those moves easily made this my best weekend of the season.

On 12/10/2017 at 8:02 PM, East Coast Bias said:

5th place. $100k.

Woooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!  Congrats!!!

On 12/11/2017 at 0:41 PM, Steeler said:

Congrats!  Looking forward to hearing about the lineup construction :thumbup: 

@East Coast Bias must be too busy counting his cash to come back and talk about the lineup :lol: