What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How generous a liker are you? (1 Viewer)

I would bet I have the biggest post read to like ratio on FBG.  Staying in the FFA and Baseball forums, and out of the other cess pools, helps that alot.

Per sure I've "liked" only one post in all my time here. Probably something from @Foosball God. Always liked that guy. It was either that or he bribed me to throw my one and only like his way. 

like HS all over again... Becky likes you but she doesn't like you like you.   ...Great, will she meet me under the bleachers or what? 

I'm such  a slut, I liked every post in this thread without even reading them! 

Last edited by a moderator:
At first- I didn't really pay attention to getting likes even though I give a lot of them.  However, once I started getting them more regularly, I started enjoying them more and noticing them more.  That was until I noticed that Rok had more likes than me.  Needless to say this fact has spiraled me into a deep depression. Uggh (no offense Rok). 

I'm pretty loose with my likes unless it's one of your posts.  The criteria to give a like for you is a little tougher because I hate your guts.

Users who are viewing this thread