squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

2,511 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

It appears the old thread was deleted by the OP for whatever reason.

Post your Trump tweets or any related tweets and any related discussion.

Hey kids, no restrictions on what you can post here as long as it arguably bears some relation to the thread topic.

Edited by squistion
2 people like this

This was an interesting tweet by Trump, particularly after he didn't know the words to the National Anthem at the game last night:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago

We are fighting for our farmers, for our country, and for our GREAT AMERICAN FLAG. We want our flag respected - and we want our NATIONAL ANTHEM respected also!

27 minutes ago, squistion said:

This was an interesting tweet by Trump, particularly after he didn't know the words to the National Anthem at the game last night:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago

We are fighting for our farmers, for our country, and for our GREAT AMERICAN FLAG. We want our flag respected - and we want our NATIONAL ANTHEM respected also!

From NYT columnist Charles M. Blow:

Charles M. Blow‏ @CharlesMBlow 2h2 hours ago

Donald Trump doesn’t even KNOW the national anthem after castigating black athletes for kneeling during it! Do you know how much grief Obama would have taken for not knowing these words? The denouncements would have been deafening...

https://twitter.com/CharlesMBlow/status/950776769979797504 (video clip of Blow discussing Trump attempting to sing anthem at link)

Hey @HellToupee why was the old thread deleted?  I wanted to discuss this one next:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Deals are my art form. Other people paint beautifully or write poetry. I like making deals, preferably big deals. That's how I get my kicks.

10:39 AM - 29 Dec 2014

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Globalnews.ca‏Verified account @globalnews 23m23 minutes ago

More

.@realDonaldTrump says he could beat @Oprah in a presidential race, while friends of the media mogul say she is “intrigued” by the possibility of running.

Trump says beating Orpah in 2020 would be a lot of fun.

Edited by tonydead

Globalnews.ca‏Verified account @globalnews 2h2 hours ago

More

"I think I would be a better president than Oprah or Susan Sarandon, possibly even President Trump. And I did run in 2012,” Roseanne Barr @therealroseanne said

She defended her support for Trump by saying, "I think it was time for us as a country to shake things up and try something different."

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago

More

It was my great honor to sign H.R. 267, the “Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act,” which redesignates the Martin Luther King, Junior, National Historic Site in the State of Georgia as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park

Posted (edited)

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

More

On behalf of the American people, THANK YOU to our incredible law enforcement officers. As President of the United States - I will fight for you, and I will never, ever let you down. Now, more than ever, we must support the men and women in blue!

January 9th, National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day

Edited by tonydead
1 person likes this

1 minute ago, tonydead said:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

More

On behalf of the American people, THANK YOU to our incredible law enforcement officers. As President of the United States - I will fight for you, and I will never, ever let you down. Now, more than ever, we must support the men and women in blue!

January 9th, National Law Enforcement Appreciation Day

Who wants to tell him what Mueller and the FBI are?

7 people like this

35 minutes ago, tonydead said:

It was my great honor to sign H.R. 267, the “Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act,” which redesignates the Martin Luther King, Junior, National Historic Site in the State of Georgia as the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park

Hope Radio‏ @HopeRadio1 40m40 minutes ago

Replying to @realDonaldTrump

You represent nothing Dr King stood for!

https://twitter.com/HopeRadio1/status/950824350135078912

Bishop Talbert Swan‏ @TalbertSwan 30m30 minutes ago

Dr King would be ASHAMED of Trump’s RACISM!

Dr King had a dream, Trump is a nightmare!

https://twitter.com/TalbertSwan/status/950824944857952256

1 hour ago, TobiasFunke said:

Who wants to tell him what Mueller and the FBI are?

My money is on the cider fellow. He seemed pretty in tune with trump tweets yesterday. Lyon was his name I believe. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, tonydead said:

More

This site is just a little over a mile from my office.  When the weather gets nicer I think I’ll take a long lunch and walk down and tour it.

2 people like this

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 29m

As I made very clear today, our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border,

which must be part of any DACA approval.

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

As I made very clear today, our country needs the security of the Wall on the Southern Border,

Typical Trump. Open minded in a group of people where is hoping to earn praise for doing so, and then jumping on Twitter and doing a 180. 

46 minutes ago, squistion said:

I don’t get why it must - he’s already said everybody wants it, why put restrictions on it?

1 hour ago, squistion said:

:lmao: :unsure:

"I think my positions are going to be what the people in this room come up with, If they come to me with things I'm not in love with, I'm going to do it. Because I respect them."

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Adam Schiff‏ @RepAdamSchiff 4h4 hours ago

.@POTUS is threatening to deport the Dreamers if he doesn’t get $18 billion in taxpayer money for his wall. I’m no genius, but wasn’t Mexico paying for that?

10 hours ago, squistion said:

deleted by the OP

who?

9 minutes ago, BigSteelThrill said:

who?

Hell Toupee

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h

It just shows everyone how broken and unfair our Court System is when the opposing side in a case (such as DACA)

always runs to the 9th Circuit and almost always wins before being reversed by higher courts.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 40m40 minutes ago

The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes.

Russia & the world is laughing at the stupidity they are witnessing. Republicans should finally take control!

"Sneaky Dianne"?

He is not getting better with nicknames:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 57m

The fact that Sneaky Dianne Feinstein, who has on numerous occasions stated that collusion between Trump/Russia has not been found, would release testimony in such an underhanded and possibly illegal way, totally without authorization, is a disgrace.

Must have tough Primary!

Edited by squistion

The fact that Sneaky Dianne Feinstein, who has on numerous occasions stated that collusion between Trump/Russia has not been found, would release testimony in such an underhanded and possibly illegal way, totally without authorization, is a disgrace.

Must have tough Primary!

I love it, Sneaky Dianne Feinstein is one of the top trending hashtags on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/search?q="Sneaky Dianne Feinstein"&src=tren

Some choice comments:

"Sneaky Dianne Feinstein" didn't sneak - she walked right in and shared the truth - deal with it.

https://twitter.com/Wolfworks/status/951126291561902080

That sneaky Dianne Feinstein with her sneaky belief in transparency and sneaky releasing of sneaky unclassified testimony that sneaky Diane thought sneaky Americans deserved to see concerning sneaky Trump's sneaky collusion with sneaky Russia. Sneaky.

https://twitter.com/HillHouseRock/status/951110051762200576

I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids, and that Sneaky Dianne Feinstein! We have a #Scoobydoo villian here...

https://twitter.com/vosher/status/951115782406262790

The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues. There was no collusion, everybody including the Dems knows there was no collusion, & yet on and on it goes.

Russia & the world is laughing at the stupidity they are witnessing. Republicans should finally take control!

Kyle Griffin‏ @kylegriffin1 2h2 hours ago

Trump says Republicans “should finally take control.” He forgets that Mueller is a Republican.

3 people like this

The single greatest Witch Hunt in American history continues.

He does know that we actually had a real Witch Hunt, right?

Actually, scratch that question.

1 person likes this

4 minutes ago, McJose said:

He does know that we actually had a real Witch Hunt, right?

Actually, scratch that question.

My guess is that if he were asked about Salem the answer would be "The menthol cigarette?"

22 minutes ago, squistion said:

My guess is that if he were asked about Salem the answer would be "The menthol cigarette?"

"You mean that wisecracking cat from that show Ivanka used to watch?  The one that had the chubby aunt with the big jugs?"

1 person likes this

And again...a family of witches owning a cat named "Salem" would be like a Jewish family having a cat named "Auschwitz".

1 person likes this

Must have tough Primary!

Joy Reid‏ @JoyAnnReid 1h1 hour ago

Juvenile nickname ... check ... revealing just a little too much Russiagate anxiety ... check.

But calling for a "tough PRIMARY" for Feinstein??? What makes him think Democrats would primary Senator Feinstein to protect HIM? Does Donald Trump remember what party he's the head of?

2 people like this

I had forgotten about this amazing gem, was just reminded of in my twitter feed.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

"@david_j_roth: "I was never one who looked at success as bad. For me, success was always good. I loved it, and still do." Donald Trump

12:01 AM - 10 Jun 2014

A ridiculous made-up quote from a book that doesn't exist, tweeted as parody. And then manually retweeted by Trump less than an hour later while apparently searched for his own name on Twitter at midnight, somehow unaware that (1) he never said the thing, (2) he never wrote a book called Winning, and (3) the quote is nonsense. A perfect testament to both his stupidity and his megalomania.

Story

5 people like this

22 minutes ago, TobiasFunke said:

I had forgotten about this amazing gem, was just reminded of in my twitter feed.

A ridiculous made-up quote from a book that doesn't exist, tweeted as parody. And then manually retweeted by Trump less than an hour later while apparently searched for his own name on Twitter at midnight, somehow unaware that (1) he never said the thing, (2) he never wrote a book called Winning, and (3) the quote is nonsense. A perfect testament to both his stupidity and his megalomania.

Story

:lmao:

1 hour ago, TobiasFunke said:

Story

What a complete maroon.

1 person likes this

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Squissy started another thread on this given how many he starts in general but wow. 

1 minute ago, Don't Noonan said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Squissy started another thread on this given how many he starts in general but wow. 

Why would Trump have tweeted that?

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Don't Noonan said:

Starting this thread was originally not my idea, I just continued the thread that Hell Toupee started a few days ago (which ran about 15+ pages) and was well received.

For reasons he has not yet given, Hell Toupee abruptly nuked that thread, so I stepped in and filled the void so that this popular discussion could continue.

28 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Why would Trump have tweeted that?

Took you one minute.  Well done

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, squistion said:

"You mean the town where Days of Our Lives" takes place?  I LOVE that show! They never have fake news about me! I watch it every day....oh, wait, no, I don't watch TV during the day.  Never mind."

ETA: I, for one, am totally shocked and surprised that the original thread got accidentally deleted by HT.

Edited by apalmer
1 person likes this

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Shaun King‏ @ShaunKing 8h8 hours ago

James Comey is a Republican.

Bob Mueller is a Republican.

The House, Senate, and the Presidency are controlled by Republicans.

The majority of governors & state legislatures are Republican.

Yet this man is somehow blaming his fate on Democrats.