Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
squistion

Donald Trump Tweets Thread

:(

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 54s54 seconds ago

A very bad night for Mini Mike!

From Reuters: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-stone/trump-praises-barr-for-taking-over-stone-case-as-democrats-threaten-probe-idUSKBN2061NT

“Congratulations to Attorney General Bill Barr for taking charge of a case that was totally out of control and perhaps should not have even been brought,” Trump tweeted early Wednesday.

Sure, he's learned his lesson alright. He's learned he can manipulate the Justice Dept. to do whatever he wants it to. It's ONE of the reasons why Barr was brought on in the first place. Crock of shat is what it is.

Edited by Ruffrodys05

11 hours ago, squistion said:

He did win both sides in one town, but even Biden beat him statewide.  This isn't the preseason anymore, the games count now.

11 hours ago, squistion said:

I would not count out Mini Mike as Warren is done, Bernie has peaked and Mini Mike has a Brinks Truck full of cash to spend on ads.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 12h12 hours ago

Bootedgeedge (Buttigieg) is doing pretty well tonight. Giving Crazy Bernie a run for his money. Very interesting!

Bootedgeedge?  :unsure:

The Fake News Media is looking hard for the Big Democrat Story, but there is nothing too fabulous. Wouldn’t a big story be that I got more New Hampshire Primary Votes than any incumbent president, in either party, in the history of that Great State? Not an insignificant fact!

Doesn't mean that much when you are running essentially unopposed...and I don't believe the percentage of the vote for an incumbent president was a record (read that but haven't seen a link to data about percentages, just vote total). 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

Fake News @CNN and MSDNC have not surprisingly refused to talk about my record setting number of voters in New Hampshire (and in Iowa).That’s why they are poorly rated Fake News! I will win both states in November.

Fun Facts:

Unofficial vote total numbers from NH last night:

Total votes cast in the Republican primary: 133,000 

Total votes cast in Democratic votes cast:  290,000 

That might suggest a sizable enthusiasm gap. And keep in mind Trump held a recent rally in NH and has been spending millions on ads across the state. 

Congratulations to  Attorney General Bill Barr for taking charge of a case that was totally out of control and perhaps should not have even been brought. Evidence now clearly shows that the Mueller Scam was improperly brought & tainted. Even Bob Mueller lied to Congress!

He is accusing Robert Mueller of a committing a felony. Will the DOJ now prosecute him too? 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h

Two months in jail for a Swamp Creature, yet 9 years recommended for Roger Stone (who was not even working for the Trump Campaign). Gee, that sounds very fair! Rogue prosecutors maybe? The Swamp! @foxandfriends @TuckerCarlson

Swamp Creature?

Is Trump referring to former Senate staffer James Wolfe? Not a fair comparison. Wolfe pleaded guilty to 1 felony count of lying to the FBI. Stone was convicted of 7 felonies —  many lies to Congress, plus witness tampering. Also, Stone's lies touched on national security issues.

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Fake News @CNN and MSDNC have not surprisingly refused to talk about my record setting number of voters in New Hampshire (and in Iowa).That’s why they are poorly rated Fake News! I will win both states in November.

Fun Facts:

Unofficial vote total numbers from NH last night:

Total votes cast in the Republican primary: 133,000 

Total votes cast in Democratic votes cast:  290,000 

That might suggest a sizable enthusiasm gap. And keep in mind Trump held a recent rally in NH and has been spending millions on ads across the state. 

Fun fact - Donald absolutely shattered the vote total for an incumbent 

• Love 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

Okie Dokie Pokie! Always like fun facts! :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

That doesn't mean that much when he ran virtually unopposed.

And he didn't shatter the percentage received record for an incumbent, did he? 

Edited by squistion

More fun facts:

President Trump didn't have a serious challenger in the New Hampshire primary, but he still turned out enough voters to more than double former President Barack Obama's 2012 vote total in the state, indicating that the Republican base is all-in on Trump as he prepares to face the eventual Democratic nominee in a reelection battle this November.

With 87 percent of precincts reporting, Trump secured more than 120,000 votes in the Granite State. In 2012, Obama managed just 49,080 total votes in New Hampshire. The gap between the two presidents is likely to increase as more precincts report their totals Wednesday.

It also dwarfs the total of other incumbent presidents: then-President George W. Bush received 53,962 votes in the largely-uncontested GOP primary in New Hampshire in 2004. And in 1996, incumbent President Bill Clinton received 76,797 votes in New Hampshire's primary.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-obamas-2012-vote-total-in-new-hampshire-signaling-fired-up-base

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

.@dagenmcdowell, “Every Democrat is running to raise taxes. She (Pocahontas) lied about her ethnicity, that was her problem.” @MariaBartiromo So true Dagen!

:confused:

This is a non sequitur - what does Warren's claims about her ethnicity have to do with running to raise taxes? 

Edited by squistion

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

That doesn't mean that much when he ran virtually unopposed.

And he didn't shatter the percentage received record for an incumbent, did he? 

1-wrong

2- :lmao:

• Like 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

1-wrong

2- :lmao:

What do you find so hilarious about 2? 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

What do you find so hilarious about 2? 

The concept of grasping at straws 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2m2 minutes ago

Elizabeth Warren, sometimes referred to as Pocahontas, is having a really bad night. I think she is sending signals that she wants out. Calling for unity is her way of getting there, going home, and having a “nice cold beer” with her husband!

This is an embarrassing official public statement from the POTUS

I would say her dog going out for a walk should take precedence over that beer, but that’s me.

5 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

The concept of grasping at straws 

Like pointing to his so called historic vote totals ignoring the fact that as far as percentage of the vote received by an incumbent it wasn't a record, which means statements calling it historic should carry an asterisk. 

Edited by squistion

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like pointing to his so called historic vote totals ignoring the fact that as far as percentage of the vote received by an incumbent it wasn't a record, which means statements calling it historic should carry an asterisk. 

Sure , whatever makes you happy. An asterisk it is. However you want to reconcile last night is fine with me

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Bootedgeedge (Buttigieg) is doing pretty well tonight. Giving Crazy Bernie a run for his money. Very interesting!

Bootedgeedge?  :unsure:

This is actually spot-on. I've seen t-shirts to that effect: One of many

1 hour ago, HellToupee said:

Don't incumbents typically run unopposed?

Also, welcome back GB

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Eh, when was the last time a Republican incumbent got just 85% or worse of the vote in NH?

Eta - If I’m not mistaken it was Bush Sr in 92.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

2 hours ago, John Blutarsky said:

More fun facts:

President Trump didn't have a serious challenger in the New Hampshire primary, but he still turned out enough voters to more than double former President Barack Obama's 2012 vote total in the state, indicating that the Republican base is all-in on Trump as he prepares to face the eventual Democratic nominee in a reelection battle this November.

With 87 percent of precincts reporting, Trump secured more than 120,000 votes in the Granite State. In 2012, Obama managed just 49,080 total votes in New Hampshire. The gap between the two presidents is likely to increase as more precincts report their totals Wednesday.

It also dwarfs the total of other incumbent presidents: then-President George W. Bush received 53,962 votes in the largely-uncontested GOP primary in New Hampshire in 2004. And in 1996, incumbent President Bill Clinton received 76,797 votes in New Hampshire's primary.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-obamas-2012-vote-total-in-new-hampshire-signaling-fired-up-base

To me, this is pretty clear evidence of high levels of enthusiasm amongst Trump's supporters.  They turned out to vote for him even though it was a forgone conclusion. 

Edited by bigbottom

2 hours ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

.@dagenmcdowell, “Every Democrat is running to raise taxes. She (Pocahontas) lied about her ethnicity, that was her problem.” @MariaBartiromo So true Dagen!

:confused:

This is a non sequitur - what does Warren's claims about her ethnicity have to do with running to raise taxes? 

I am glad that our president has never lied nor exaggerated the truth.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, John Blutarsky said:

With 87 percent of precincts reporting, Trump secured more than 120,000 votes in the Granite State. In 2012, Obama managed just 49,080 total votes in New Hampshire.

I don’t think this is particularly helpful. 15% of the GOP electorate voted against Trump and the Dems swamped the GOP in turnout.

1 minute ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

I don’t think this is particularly helpful. 15% of the GOP electorate voted against Trump and the Dems swamped the GOP in turnout.

No one said it was to help anything.

Just now, John Blutarsky said:

No one said it was to help anything.

True, that was my own independently offered opinion.

1 hour ago, Dickies said:

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/874608587473080320?s=21

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

A.G. Lynch made law enforcement decisions for political purposes...gave Hillary Clinton a free pass and protection. Totally illegal!

5:45 AM · Jun 13, 2017·

How do you know Trump has no answer for his actions?  When he starts whining about Hillary.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ClownCausedChaos2 said:

How do you know Trump has no answer for his actions?  When he starts whining about Hillary.

Check the date....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Dickies said:

Check the date....

Well, yeah.  I mean, if you want me to pay attention to details. 🤦‍♂️ 

But at the same time, you can't really blame me for thinking that he would deflect to Hillary or Obama.

Edited by ClownCausedChaos2
  • Laughing 1

On 2/12/2020 at 9:44 AM, KPD said:

He did win both sides in one town, but even Biden beat him statewide.  This isn't the preseason anymore, the games count now.

Fun Fact: A guy who wasn't on the ballot didn't win!

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

Now it looks like the fore person in the jury, in the Roger Stone case, had significant bias. Add that to everything else, and this is not looking good for the “Justice” Department. @foxandfriends @FoxNews

News Flash! 

Man who screamed LOCK HER UP repeatedly at his rallies is now very very concerned about bias.  

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

“Deven Nunes predicts that more examples of Mueller team misconduct will be revealed in coming weeks.” @seanhannity @FoxNews

Speaking of Nunes...How's his lawsuit against an imaginary cow going?

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

Now it looks like the fore person in the jury, in the Roger Stone case, had significant bias. Add that to everything else, and this is not looking good for the “Justice” Department. @foxandfriends @FoxNews

News Flash! 

Man who screamed LOCK HER UP repeatedly at his rallies is now very very concerned about bias.  

What’s the actual story on this?  Because there needs to be serious supporting factors in favor of Trump for this tweet not to be one of the top 5 most disgusting tweets of his.  For the POTUS to flippantly claim biased jury/juror...well it’s not funny

• Thanks 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Mini Mike Bloomberg is a LOSER who has money but can’t debate and has zero presence, you will see. He reminds me of a tiny version of Jeb “Low Energy” Bush, but Jeb has more political skill and has treated the Black community much better than Mini!

Mini Mike? :rolleyes: Another official statement by POTUS that will be documented for posterity per federal record keeping act. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

DRAIN THE SWAMP! We want bad people out of our government!

Oh, the irony. 

• Like 1

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

When I terminated John Kelly, which I couldn’t do fast enough, he knew full well that he was way over his head. Being Chief of Staff just wasn’t for him. He came in with a bang, went out with a whimper, but like so many X’s, he misses the action & just can’t keep his mouth shut,.

....which he actually has a military and legal obligation to do. His incredible wife, Karen, who I have a lot of respect for, once pulled me aside & said strongly that “John respects you greatly. When we are no longer here, he will only speak well of you.” Wrong!

Kelly has no military or legal obligation to "keep his mouth shut." His obligations are to the Constitution and the Rule of Law and the people of this country. He doesn't owe Trump any personal loyalty to only speak well of him.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 20h20 hours ago

I’m seeing Governor Cuomo today at The White House. He must understand that National Security far exceeds politics. New York must stop all of its unnecessary lawsuits & harrassment, start cleaning itself up, and lowering taxes. Build relationships, but don’t bring Fredo!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez‏ @AOC 18h18 hours ago

Trump is publicly admitting that he is holding Global Entry for New Yorkers hostage in exchange for dropping lawsuits against him and his family’s lawbreaking behavior. This is corrupt, illegal, and authoritarian.

Hope Collins and Murkowski are proud of their vote.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 1h1 hour ago

“The President has never asked me to do anything in a criminal case.” A.G. Barr This doesn’t mean that I do not have, as President, the legal right to do so, I do, but I have so far chosen not to!

Odd phrasing. 

What about a civil case?

Why didn't he say 'the president has never asked me to do anything'?

Edited by squistion

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 13m13 minutes ago

“President Trump, with smart policies, has done more to help the Black community than any President in the modern era.” @IngrahamAngle @FoxNews

I thought this was Valentine's Day, not April Fools. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 15m15 minutes ago

I was very surprised & disappointed that Senator Joe Manchin of West Virginia voted against me on the Democrat’s totally partisan Impeachment Hoax. No President has done more for the great people of West Virginia than me (Pensions), and that will....

....always continue. Every Republican Senator except Romney, many highly religious people, all very smart, voted against the Impeachment Hoax. @SenCapito was all in (a great person). I was told by many that Manchin was just a puppet for Schumer & Pelosi. That’s what he is!

Let's see...Hoax...Romney...Schumer...Pelosi...all in the same tweet...Damn! I would have had BINGO if he also said FAKE NEWS. :kicksrock:

:o

Trump likens himself to a king. 

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 3h

“Ralph Waldo Emerson seemed to foresee the lesson of the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump. ‘When you strike at the King, Emerson famously said, “you must kill him.’ Mr. Trump’s foes struck at him but did not take him down. A triumphant Mr.Trump emerges from the.....

.....biggest test of his presidency emboldened, ready to claim exoneration, and take his case of grievance, persecution and resentment to the campaign trail.” Peter Baker @nytimes The Greatest Witch Hunt In American History!

It’s really freaking weird to watch in real time as someone (Trump) lives in a completely alternate reality than your own 

1 hour ago, That one guy said:

It’s really freaking weird to watch in real time as someone (Trump) lives in a completely alternate reality than your own 

Not as weird as it is watching people pretend that the alternate reality is the only reality.  Never thought I’d live to see what’s happening today.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, squistion said:

Peter Baker @nytimes The Greatest Witch Hunt In American History!

100% chance Scavino wrote this.

Edited by SaintsInDome2006

18 hours ago, Encyclopedia Brown said:

Every other joke on Twitter is about Trump not knowing the difference between Ralph Waldo Emerson and Where's Waldo. 

Hold on a second.  Are you suggesting that Trump isn't actually familiar with the collected works of Emerson?