What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trump is Unfit? (1 Viewer)

>>The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!<<

POTUSDJT

>>The ramp that I descended after my West Point Commencement speech was very long & steep, had no handrail and, most importantly, was very slippery. The last thing I was going to do is “fall” for the Fake News to have fun with. Final ten feet I ran down to level ground. Momentum!<<

POTUSDJT
I thought you made this up but it's real. This timeline has to be an outlier.

POTUSDJT
If that was steeo...or he was running the last ten feet...really?

Cant stand anyone questioning him so just more liesz

POTUSDJT
Doesn't he have some phobia with stairs? I thought I read that a while back, but could be mistaken.

Doesn't he have some phobia with stairs? I thought I read that a while back, but could be mistaken.
Yes - bathmophobia - a fear of stairs and slopes.

More.
The stair walk thing is not a surprise, he’s in his 70’s.  Hell I feel like I probably look like that walking down a slope and I’m in my mid 40’s. Lol.  But the water glass thing is very concerning.  He clearly needed his left hand to help and that can’t be good. 

I’ve heard it all now. Trump is probably tired AF & stressed out.

Meanwhile, Biden talking hairy legs in swimming pools & something about roaches with a bunch of black kids standing around him? Strange.

When was that? I just saw it recently. It was so bad it looked like a skit or something (not real).

Dude can’t be the POTUS. He’s just not mentally fit enough. You need to be sharp & think where he’ll be in 4 years.

This is no longer a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meanwhile, Biden talking hairy legs in swimming pools & something about roaches with a bunch of black kids standing around him? Strange.

When was that? I just saw it recently. It was so bad it looked like a skit or something (not real).

Dude can’t be the POTUS. He’s just not mentally fit enough. You need to be sharp & think where he’ll be in 4 years.

Trump shouldn't be a concern in 4 years if we do our job as American people and vote him out. 

POTUSDJT
Sort of love that people are piling on him for this. What goes around comes around. 

I think we now clearly know why Trump is the first president since Taft who refuses to throw out a first pitch. He needs two hands to lift a drinking glass to his mouth and assistance walking down steps.  There's something clearly wrong with him, which in and of itself is nothing to be ashamed of. But when his entire shtick is mocking cripples and people like Biden and Pelosi for their age-related decline, it would probably be nice if he could somehow figure out the complications of a drinking glass. 

Few things here...tired and stressed out?  Perhaps he is not fit for the job then?  That is part of the point.

However...his claim about the stairs being steep and wet?  Do you believe such things?  I mean, its hard to when you claim already he was probably tired and stressed out.

Does that make one unable to lift a glass with one hand?

Then you make some strange unsupported claims about Biden (as if that changes anything about Trump).

True...its no longer a joke that Trump is an awful president.  He needs to be replaced.

Perhaps we should be criticizing the administrators at West Point for not installing handrails when they put in the president's handicap ramp.

The White House medical staff better be pumping Donald full of some really good stuff before they send him out to babble and slur his speech against a physically fit Joe Biden in a debate. 

POTUSDJT
It was a sunny day and I don't think it had rained, so why would a ramp specifically designed for walking be "very slippery"?  Design defect?

Few things here...tired and stressed out?  Perhaps he is not fit for the job then?  That is part of the point.

However...his claim about the stairs being steep and wet?  Do you believe such things?  I mean, its hard to when you claim already he was probably tired and stressed out.

Does that make one unable to lift a glass with one hand?

Then you make some strange unsupported claims about Biden (as if that changes anything about Trump).

True...its no longer a joke that Trump is an awful president.  He needs to be replaced.
Well, guess what?

You better find a better candidate to replace him.

And you'd be tired & stressed out, too, if you had to put up with all this nonsense.

This country isn't going to go to hell in a handbasket if me & hundreds of millions of Americans can prevent it.

Guess what? We will.

Well, guess what?

And you'd be tired & stressed out if you to put up with all this nonsense.

This country isn't going to go to hell in a handbasket if me & & hundreds of millions of Americans can prevent it.

Guess what? We will.
The president just tweeted that some old guy was trying to scan and jam police communications with his phone, and that the guy was part of some dark conspiracy that involved him intentionally giving himself brain damage. There is a 0% chance that Biden gets us any closer to hell than we are right now.

The president just tweeted that some old guy was trying to scan and jam police communications with his phone, and that the guy was part of some dark conspiracy that involved him intentionally giving himself brain damage. There is a 0% chance that Biden gets us any closer to hell than we are right now.
I got news for you, my friend.

This is a helluva lot more than about Trump.

Keep concentrating on those Tweets...

Well, guess what?

And you'd be tired & stressed out, too, if you had to put up with all this nonsense.

This country isn't going to go to hell in a handbasket if me & hundreds of millions of Americans can prevent it.

Guess what? We will.
Guess what...yes, there are better candidates to replace both.  It does not appear it will happen.

Also...I would be tired and stressed out...that would not transform me into a gigantic liar (this is not a comment on his size).  And I also didn't take the job knowing it would tire me and stress me out.

You and hundreds of millions of Americans seem to want to support Trump...which, IMO is far quicker way to hell in a handbasket than Biden ever would be.

Also...not sure what any of this has to do with my post...it pretty much didn't address much of anything I said.

Taken at face value, this is a perfectly acceptable response. Maybe even a bit endearing. His tone shows flashes of humanity and maybe even just a hint of self-depreciating humor.

Of course, the haters are gonna hate.

"Momentum!"

It was a sunny day and I don't think it had rained, so why would a ramp specifically designed for walking be "very slippery"?  Design defect?
The water glass spill, it was almost to my mouth. Some would say there was water everywhere. It was a disaster.

I got news for you, my friend.

This is a helluva lot more than about Trump.

Keep concentrating on those Tweets...
Sorry, this stuff drives me nuts.

You're saying Trump believing in this theory.... is what? Irrelevant and the 'outrage' over it indicative of something larger.... or are you saying this [insulting reference relating to his mental state] President has "a point"?

Sorry, this stuff drives me nuts.

You're saying Trump believing in this theory.... is what? Irrelevant and the 'outrage' over it indicative of something larger.... or are you saying this [insulting reference relating to his mental state] President has "a point"?
What? 

LOL

You don't seem to be the type to purposefully agitate. Maybe explain in more detail or something...

What? 

LOL

You don't seem to be the type to purposefully agitate. Maybe explain in more detail or something...
Sorry I'm not, I guess I was just asking what you meant? The Trump conspiracy claim about Gugino, the Catholic man in Buffalo who was shoved down while protesting, is just nutso, right?

Your president is tweeting conspiracy theories, and you're tangentially aware.  I can read a lot into this.
I haven't read a single tweet today (I did see a post about something like that, though).

You guys are reading WAY too much into it. Holy ####. Haha. You guys overreact WAY too much. I'm not the boogie man.

I was simply referring to today's climate. Nothing to do with Trump's tweets (which I didn't see). You can count the times I've gotten on Twitter the last few weeks on one hand.

Maybe it was constructed out of frozen KY jelly. 
I was thinking about it and this was a dumb post. It's just bad science. You couldn't just freeze KY without some kind of filler. It would fall apart pretty easily. I bet one harvest of Bobby Sac's back hair would do the trick and be enough for a 10' frozen KY ramp. 

Is that you, Every Single GOP Congressman Who Ever Gets Asked About Trump’s Tweets?
LOL. I'm not sure what to tell you. I have a Twitter account, but rarely get on it. I don't believe I've posted in over a year.

I do click PF links to Twitter, but I'm not sure I've ever went & purposefully took a look at Trump's page (maybe once or twice at the most).

:lmao:

I guess it only makes sense to try and get Bidens mental decline on some sort of par level with Trump. That's a very tall order tho. 

Um, its, um, part of the, ah, thing, he he he heres the deal. 
So he has a stutter. Big deal. Beats lying only slightly less often than breathing, struggling to lift a glass of water, claiming a ramp is slippery when he gets filmed struggling down it.

IMO: 

1. Both men are mentally fit to be President. I’ve seen no real evidence to the contrary. 

2. Donald Trump is incompetent as a President, not due to lack of mental acuity, but because he lacks the skill set, including patience, moral fortitude, and the ability to look to the nation’s interest over his own. 

I think Trump may be fading and it’s possible to the point he won’t be able to run for re-election.

Maybe this has been discussed but this seems like it would be good for Republican Party no? Get Pence in there to run or maybe someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread