What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2/2/2018: The Day the Democrat Party Died? (1 Viewer)

This thread has aged well.
I figure DN must be panicking. He has yet to comment about the Ukrainian phone call (other than he needs more info, which is his go to whenever he doesn’t like what he reads- for instance, the climate change crisis is several decades old but he still needs more info on that one) So he’s bringing back up these ridiculous threads in the meantime. 

I figure DN must be panicking. He has yet to comment about the Ukrainian phone call (other than he needs more info, which is his go to whenever he doesn’t like what he reads- for instance, the climate change crisis is several decades old but he still needs more info on that one) So he’s bringing back up these ridiculous threads in the meantime. 
Maybe he just doesn't want to have a conversation with you. 

He does get to make that decision. Just as you do. 

:lmao:  My goodness Timmy, I already answered your question.  I also choose not to play hypotheticals.

Bump

They were caught red-handed paying a foreign agent (Steele and his Russian "sources") for dirt on their political opponent, to interfere with an election. And then used that dirt to spy on a presidential campaign, president elect, and sitting president.

The media covered for them. Their supporters don't care.

Now they, once again, project their sins onto Trump in a hoax impeachment based on not a single fact. To a man, every single witness said they had no evidence Trump committed a crime. Yet they proceed with this charade because they got caught.

They are scared and rightfully so. They deserve every bit of pain that is coming. They have disgraced themselves and this country.

Buckle up.

There is no turning back now.

The Dems will be lucky to win one state in 2020.
say it with me

NOTHING BURGER

When Barr is in charge of the DOJ, I feel their findings are highly questionable.
But you don't question fake Russian Collusion, pee tapes and witch hunts?

Asking because I really don't know if you do or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
But you don't question fake Russian Collusion, pee tapes and witch hunts?

Asking because I really don't know if you do or not.
I believe half of what I see and almost none of what I hear. However, if evidence is presented by one side of an argument, and the other side does nothing to refute it, I have little choice but to go with the side with the evidence.

I believe half of what I see and almost none of what I hear. However, if evidence is presented by one side of an argument, and the other side does nothing to refute it, I have little choice but to go with the side with the evidence.
Great!  Glad to have you onboard Trump's team!!  :thumbup:

Always important to remember that 9 months after this thread predicting the death of the Democratic Party started, that same party won a landslide victory in the election. No reason to think they won’t again, either. 

Users who are viewing this thread