belljr

Any Fastpitch Dads/Coaches here

396 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This rain is killing us. We've had 2 weekends rained out and all last week.  We went to a cage but thats it.   Its getting ridiculous.

Our last games are still from that awful weekend....lol And we have a huge tourney coming up

Feels like its been 3 weeks since we did anything

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5-2 after playing terrible on Sunday. :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

High School season ends next week then the State tournament. My daughter will likely dress but never leave the bench. She did catch one inning for varsity in a blow out so she was happy about that, even weaseled into the team picture. Club Tournaments start first of June so not much time off. Her arm is feeling much better with a rainout last week and light schedule this week so she's had some time to rest. She's excited about club, she will get a chance to play other positions which she enjoys. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/22/2018 at 1:16 PM, Hot Diggity Dog said:

Exciting news for my younger daughter. Going to get a chance to try out for the best  14u team in the state tomorrow.  I think she's good enough as a pitcher to make it, her fielding in her other position she plays and her batting are not at an A level, but from the sounds of it he needs a pitcher so it is a great opportunity.   The head coach called back almost immediately and he knows and likes her pitching coach. At the very least it would mean getting an outside opinion on her pitching. 

Her last few lessons have been great and she is at peak confidence right now.   She has been saying she wants a more serious level of play we shall see.  

We are also getting ready to head to K.C. for the weekend, both daughters are playing so that means 14 games minimum.  They play mostly at the same time and different fields but should be lots of fun.

So that went much better than expected.  Essentially the team likes her and wants her to play with them a few tournaments to make sure she would be committed to their level of practice and game intensity.  The coach said he would place her at 9 out of 12 on his roster and she would be a number 2 pitcher.  Given the number of games they play that should mean 2 starts a weekend.  

At the start of next season the team will be affiliated with the American Freedom organization.  American Freedom does things like have free coaches clinics over the Sparkler.  It seems like such a great opportunity.

Question becomes how do we pull ourselves out of the current team without being complete a holes.  After this weekend trip to K.C.  we plan on telling the coaches we aren't coming back and we aren't going to the last tournament they decided to add on in the last month or so.  It is a tournament in Dallas in July, ugh, but also over the first weekend of tryouts for next season in our area.  It is dumb to go on a lot of levels for nearly everyone on the team.  We won't be the only one declining to go to Dallas.  If the coach gets completely pissed at us I guess that would be a blessing.  We aren't the type to leave teams in season and the coach of the new team hasnt asked yet, but i think he isnt use to having conditions on players he invited in, as it is an invite only team.  Hopefully we can naviagate this so we don't piss off everybody. 

Edited by Hot Diggity Dog
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, Hot Diggity Dog said:

So that went much better than expected.  Essentially the team likes her and wants her to play with them a few tournaments to make sure she would be committed to their level of practice and game intensity.  The coach said he would place her at 9 out of 12 on his roster and she would be a number 2 pitcher.  Given the number of games they play that should mean 2 a weekend.  

At the start of next season the team will be affiliated with the American Freedom organization.  American Freedom does things like have free coaches clinics over the Sparkler.  It seems like such a great opportunity.

Question becomes how do we pull ourselves out of the current team without being complete a holes.  After this weekend trip to K.C.  we plan on telling the coaches we aren't coming back and we aren't going to the last tournament they decided to add on in the last month or so.  It is a tournament in Dallas in July, ugh, but also over the first weekend of tryouts for next season in our area.  It is dumb to go on a lot of levels for nearly everyone on the team.  We won't be the only one declining to go to Dallas.  If the coach gets completely pissed at us I guess that would be a blessing.  We aren't the type to leave teams in season and the coach of the new team hasnt asked yet, but i think he isnt use to having conditions on players he invited in, as it is an invite only team.  Hopefully we can naviagate this so we don't piss off everybody. 

I wouldn't tell them you are leaving unless you have a roster spot imo You can be open and honest and say you may be trying out etc.

If  the team you are going to is really that much better they should understand

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, belljr said:

I wouldn't tell them you are leaving unless you have a roster spot imo You can be open and honest and say you may be trying out etc.

She has two standing offers for next year on two teams.  Both would be 14a teams.  This new team will play 16a next year, my daughter is 13 turning 14 in October.  The new team does have 3 girls that are in 7th grade now, and the majority of the team is in 8th grade now so it isn't like she would be on a team of significantly older girls.  Our current team intends on playing 16b next year, which just isn't where she needs to be.  She's proven she is a dominant b level pitcher.  Time to move up.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

9 minutes ago, Hot Diggity Dog said:

She has two standing offers for next year on two teams.  Both would be 14a teams.  This new team will play 16a next year, my daughter is 13 turning 14 in October.  The new team does have 3 girls that are in 7th grade now, and the majority of the team is in 8th grade now so it isn't like she would be on a team of significantly older girls.  Our current team intends on playing 16b next year, which just isn't where she needs to be.  She's proven she is a dominant b level pitcher.  Time to move up.

Then its an easy talk imo :)

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, belljr said:

Then its an easy talk imo :)

The decision is easy, the talk may not be. 😁 The smart thing might be to just go all in on the new 16a team right now just to prove we are committed.  A lot of people I know would do that in a heart beat.  Whatever happens we ain't getting a second chance to get on the best team in the state. But if we pull out it is going to piss away the rest of season for the team we are on.  We've made friends and it isn't an example I want to set for my kids.  On the other hand missing out on that level of coaching and exposure for her could be a big mistake.  If the new team decided to give her a spot for sure after a tournament they are headed to a national tournament in Kentucky, after playing in the Sparkler in town here.  The sooner you get yo know people who know people the better off you are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmm I was under the assumption it was after the season not currently.  But our spring season runs April-July 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, belljr said:

hmm I was under the assumption it was after the season not currently.  But our spring season runs April-July 

Our season pretty much runs into the second week of July.  That is when teams start posting for tryouts and start having them.  The team we tried out for had their second pitcher quit a couple weeks ago because she could not play infield well enough to play when not pitching.  He posted for fill in pitchers with a possibility to get on the team at end of season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hot Diggity Dog said:

Our season pretty much runs into the second week of July.  That is when teams start posting for tryouts and start having them.  The team we tried out for had their second pitcher quit a couple weeks ago because she could not play infield well enough to play when not pitching.  He posted for fill in pitchers with a possibility to get on the team at end of season.

Another sign that versatility is a good thing :thumbup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We are struggling right now. Played some really good teams and lost 3-2,  4-0 and 5-1.  But they didn't feel close.  We can't hit all of a sudden.

We went 1-2 and rained out this weekend.

As far as my daughter in pretty sure middle school as screwed up her hitting she is 2-9 in her last 10 at bats. A walk, 2 singles and 7k.

She has struck more times already this spring then she did all of last year and fall combined.

Makes me hurt to see her struggling this bad all of a sudden :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2018 at 11:03 AM, belljr said:

We are struggling right now. Played some really good teams and lost 3-2,  4-0 and 5-1.  But they didn't feel close.  We can't hit all of a sudden.

We went 1-2 and rained out this weekend.

As far as my daughter in pretty sure middle school as screwed up her hitting she is 2-9 in her last 10 at bats. A walk, 2 singles and 7k.

She has struck more times already this spring then she did all of last year and fall combined.

Makes me hurt to see her struggling this bad all of a sudden :(

 

Looking, swinging or a combination? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should be in the low to mid 90's at game time today. :unsure:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Cjw_55106 said:

Looking, swinging or a combination? 

 swinging. But she has been watching a lot more strikes go by. Her timing is out of whack all of a sudden

Edited by belljr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Vineland-Millville playoff game today...:thumbup:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, belljr said:

 swinging. But she has been watching a lot more strikes go by. Her timing is out of whack all of a sudden

My daughter has run into this when transitioning from Town to Club season. For her it's usually something she just has to work through. The quality of pitching has been quite different in past years. There doesn't seem to be as big a difference this year in High School but I guess we will see. We've tried going to cages and that helped a bit. If you can get your girls some ABs vs a quality pitcher in practice that could help. I brought in a college girl for a couple practices before U15 All Stars so the girls could see some real pitching before the tournament. It helped with their confidence, the college girl was a big help too, just talking to them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Kraft... said:

My daughter has run into this when transitioning from Town to Club season. For her it's usually something she just has to work through. The quality of pitching has been quite different in past years. There doesn't seem to be as big a difference this year in High School but I guess we will see. We've tried going to cages and that helped a bit. If you can get your girls some ABs vs a quality pitcher in practice that could help. I brought in a college girl for a couple practices before U15 All Stars so the girls could see some real pitching before the tournament. It helped with their confidence, the college girl was a big help too, just talking to them. 

Well we have been club for the past year so it's not "new" .... but I get the point.  The bouncing between middle school and club I'm sure isn't helping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pitcher dads... do you have to put anything on one of your daughter's cleats to keep it from being toe-drag destroyed?  If so, what do you use?  I need to make a cleat last for the summer and fall that took a surprising beating this spring. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Jaysus said:

Pitcher dads... do you have to put anything on one of your daughter's cleats to keep it from being toe-drag destroyed?  If so, what do you use?  I need to make a cleat last for the summer and fall that took a surprising beating this spring. 

Buy cleats with a pitchers toe in them

Or buy a toe guard that glues to the shoe

Edited by belljr
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my niece has been playing since she was 3 years old, and she's 8 now. we go to her games when we can, but it seems like she is playing ALL the time. she always gets put on the all star tournament squads (they're called "Heat" teams out here), so she's playing every weekend after the 'season' ends. my BIL is also one of the Heat coaches.

it's crazy watching all the parents get so worked up, but I even find myself getting into it too when the games are good. due to the location, there are rich & famous parents all the time too.

my niece is good, but I'm concerned because she's a little smaller. as she moves up and the girls get bigger, will she be able to hang? I wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, belljr said:

Buy cleats with a pitchers toe in them

Or buy a toe guard that glues to the shoe

I am starting with ShoeGoo for now.  Hopefully that will get her through All-stars and summer camp.  If she needs something new for the fall, I'll look into something with a toe guard.  Hopefully she stops growing soon, and footwear will start to last for more than 10 months :hot: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well won the middle school championship.

Undefeated season. The last 2 games were decent. Little belljr did better. 1k. Walk, single (RBI), bottom of 7th led off with a drag bunt single and scored the game winner.  Thank God that's over....lol

Edited by belljr
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Been Groundhog Day around here.... Bad weather / Games in the Rain - best players Not at games - Team suffers shorthanded

WildThing a mess..... Cried 3 different times last game then went out with a bad foot - She may be done. 

We still have a great shot when everyone shows up..

What kills me tho is now it's time to assemble the All-Star team (Williamsport) - So now we have girls that havent' shown up looking to make this team over kids that dedicated themselves to this league...

1 Girl on our team is 2 games short with 2 games left and is already marked out for 1 - Pretty sure they are going to show up for an inning and ditch.

Gonna be pissed when this happens - We needed these girls all season and it would have help our young pitchers a ton physically and mentally to have players out there that can make outs....  They left us hung out to dry and now wanna play for the Allstar team.. Ugghh!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 5/30/2018 at 3:26 PM, Maik Jeaunz said:

my niece has been playing since she was 3 years old, and she's 8 now. we go to her games when we can, but it seems like she is playing ALL the time. she always gets put on the all star tournament squads (they're called "Heat" teams out here), so she's playing every weekend after the 'season' ends. my BIL is also one of the Heat coaches.

it's crazy watching all the parents get so worked up, but I even find myself getting into it too when the games are good. due to the location, there are rich & famous parents all the time too.

my niece is good, but I'm concerned because she's a little smaller. as she moves up and the girls get bigger, will she be able to hang? I wonder.

 

I wouldn't worry about your niece being a little smaller. My daughter has played since she was 5 (now 10) and has always been the smallest on the team.

The last two years she played 9-10 league and she wanted to move up to the 11-13 this year(all her friends are a year older). Her 11th birthday isn't until  August and we were a little worried about a move up, but as it turns out she made the birthday cut off by a week and had to move up anyway.

She was just voted to the 11-13 All Star team last night, she couldn't have been happier and I felt so proud.

So if your niece can play I don't think her size will matter.

 

*My daughter is also the smallest on every soccer & basketball team she is on. Soccer is no big deal but it's a bit harder in basketball as the other girls tower over her.

Edited by STBootleg
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, STBootleg said:

She was just voted to the 11-13 All Star team last night, she couldn't have been happier and I felt so proud.

that's dope! congrats.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First U14 tournament this past weekend. Four new girls on the team so there was some uncertainty about how they would gel. Saturday pool play they played great in every aspect. Pitching was solid, great defense, smart base running, hit the ball a ton even some beautiful bunts. Plus after some shyness on the bench in the first game they were having a great time. They were laughing and lots of smiling, they bonded quick(winning helps). They finished Pool play 3-0 and went into Sunday as the #3 seed.

They played the #14 seed on Sunday(1 and 2 seeds got a bye). The 14 seed was 0-3 and had only scored 4 total runs in their three pool games but they played some solid teams. The girls might have been over confident but the coaches were not. Game was early Sunday and we had to travel, coach had them get there a little earlier than normal to shake out the early morning lethargy. Girls looked sharp in warmups, the bonding from Saturday carried over, lots of smiles. First inning goes smooth, our pitcher looks confident. Girls eked out a run in the first, other teams pitcher is OK but looks to be hittable. Then we had one of THOSE innings where everything went wrong. Pitcher was still solid but miscommunication on a couple catchable popups tightened everyone up. Other team scored 6 runs and the girls came off the field with their heads down. Plenty of game left so lets just chip away. We come in and hit 3 pitches right on the screws, beautiful line drives but the other team makes the plays and catches all three. This would be a recurring theme throughout the game. They just didn't make the mistakes and made the important plays. We scratched back within a few runs in the 5th then in the 6th with two outs and an 0-2 count on the batter the mistakes reappeared. Gave up 3 runs, which sucks because our girls had some momentum going. It was a bit deflating, you could tell by their body language. We got a couple in the bottom of the 6th then we hit the time limit, final score 11-7 loss. 

Although the end result was a bummer they had a great tournament and things look bright for the summer. Just goes to show anything can happen on a given day. Coaches handled it great in the post game, girls went away bummed but smiling. My daughter is pumped for the next tournament in a couple weeks, they were all communicating on social media and everyone else is excited too. So it begins. . . . .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

We played in a 14U (B) tournament in Bridgewater this weekend.  (we are 12U).    The girls played so well and the teams we played were not as good as the other B tournament we played in.  They weren't bad at all just not as good as we faced previously and our girls played tremendously.  That being said we earned everything we did this past weekend.  We ended up winning the tournament.  We had a couple 1 run come from behind wins and a couple trick plays.  We could not be any prouder (more proud?) of the girls the past weekend.  That really made up for the rough couple weeks we had.    

We had a few parents tell us how much they liked our team and double check we were 12U. It was really nice to hear.   Hope that carries over to our last 3 tournaments...  But I'm sure we will hit some valleys to go with these peaks :)

 

Edited by belljr
4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got to watch my youngest daughter's friend's little sister have her first pitching lesson yesterday.  Pretty cool.  I think she has the time right before my daughters lesson, it will be fun to watch her progress.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

She made the Williamsport team which is pretty cool

Finished the regular season with her best hit, a triple up the middle....and pitched 2 Shutout innings....

Huge week of Practice and Playoffs / Championship games and...................... She wakes up this morning with a Fever...

Ugggghhhhh....  I had great plans for workouts this week to prep to pitch these games - We worked all off season for THIS... Oh well, gonna have to wing it on Thursday - Sometimes kids are just as well off that way..... Hope for the best!!!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My daughter and team is a hot mess hitting now actually our whole team did not play to their potential this past weekend.  The yo-yo play is frustrating

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I guess, every Playoff Game, every Tourney, every League gets bigger from here on out...

HUUUUUUUUUUUGE    Game tonight though....LOL, I'm so nervous.....

Wild thing is gonna start it off...... We're all just hoping for the best, letting her go out there 1st and keep her going as long as she can...

My Girl ready to Come in next - the later the better!!!!!!

Feel like It's the World Series game 7!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not much to report on my end. Team is 9-3 in league play and 12-5 overall. Kind of a sad year IMO. Us coaches dont really care for our team. Dont mistake me, the girls are great kids, but many of them seem like they'd prefer to be somewhere else. In fact, some of these girls qualified for nationals with their 12u team last year and didnt even go. :confused:

Pitching, my daughter is 6-3 on the year..including a 2-1 loss. :X

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

21 hours ago, Reaper said:

 

I guess, every Playoff Game, every Tourney, every League gets bigger from here on out...

HUUUUUUUUUUUGE    Game tonight though....LOL, I'm so nervous.....

Wild thing is gonna start it off...... We're all just hoping for the best, letting her go out there 1st and keep her going as long as she can...

My Girl ready to Come in next - the later the better!!!!!!

Feel like It's the World Series game 7!!!!!

 

SOUL CRUSHING - DEVASTATING - LOSS

Uggghhhh, I slept like hell..

Wild thing was same as always - Gave up like 9 runs, my girl couldn't find the plate, hit 3 girls, 5 runs

Just sucks to lose because you walk in runs and the opponent does squat other than stand there, especially when it's your girl on the mound...

Why the hell would anyone want to pitch.........lol - Talking to an older college coach - "It's a grind every step of the way"

The Work one needs to put in to pitch..... I'm going to check with my girl and make sure she wants this because man, you can field grounders every couple of days and be a great fielder - Pitching is like a whole other game, like 1000x harder than anything else.

I'm sure the league would hate it cuz not many kids pitch but, Pitching just Sucks. When I hear / See Dads with Younger girls talking about pitching I tell them "DO NOT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  I mean, Wild Thing is one thing - She pitches 50mph as a young kid mostly naturally - Once she fine tunes that and moves up to Taller girls with bigger strike zone I think she'll be a College Pitcher - But, I mean, normal little girls asking to pitch..... Just DON'T..;p;

Oh well, These Williamsport practices are gonna kick her butt and hopefully she's not as CRUSHED as I get when you get knocked out like that.

Tried to make it a Learning opportunity..  But.... Uggghhhh

 

Edited by Reaper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 9:03 AM, belljr said:

As far as my daughter in pretty sure middle school as screwed up her hitting she is 2-9 in her last 10 at bats. A walk, 2 singles and 7k.

She has struck more times already this spring then she did all of last year and fall combined.

Makes me hurt to see her struggling this bad all of a sudden :(

 

I know you already know this but it's softball/baseball.  You can't be on fire all the time.  It's a slump.  The more you press the worse it gets.  Work on fundamentals and mechanics of the swing and eventually a hot streak comes back.  Small sample sizes always tend to inflate or deflate confidence.  Have her remember it's a long hall of a season/career.  There will be ups and downs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tournament #2 different days same script as Tourney #1. Killed it on Saturday, 3-0 in pool play, played great across the board. Three total errors in 3 pool play games. Secured the #3 seed and played a team we beat 7-3 in pool play on Sunday morning. Sunday game we made 7 errors and lost 11-3. Not sure what it is, they are tight or unfocused or what. :shrug: Hopefully they can get over these Sunday yips in their next tournament(which is an overnight and should be a lot of fun for them).  

On a separate note regarding how switching from town to club affects hitting. My daughter is killing the ball, not the usual adjustment period we saw in the past. This was her first year of high school ball so she saw good pitching most of the season, I'm assuming this is the difference. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So question for you more experienced guys.

We have a team that is all second year 12U.

So next year we would be a first year 14U.

After next season.  Most of the girls will be freshman.   We have had interest in some girls joining the team next year as second year 14U.

Has anyone played 1 year of 14U then jumped to 16U?   is it really big?  I've heard mixed things.

We're trying to figure out if having a few older girls will be an asset or not 2 years from now....  The goal is to try to keep the team together.

I know this is is a long time from now.   well - technically its 14 months from now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, belljr said:

So question for you more experienced guys.

We have a team that is all second year 12U.

So next year we would be a first year 14U.

After next season.  Most of the girls will be freshman.   We have had interest in some girls joining the team next year as second year 14U.

Has anyone played 1 year of 14U then jumped to 16U?   is it really big?  I've heard mixed things.

We're trying to figure out if having a few older girls will be an asset or not 2 years from now....  The goal is to try to keep the team together.

I know this is is a long time from now.   well - technically its 14 months from now

Not sure on your question and maybe a slight highjack but...

Why does softball and baseball primarily combine 2 years?  It really throws our baseball off.  My boys are on a 9U and 11U teams and primarily play against mostly 10U and 12U teams with the exception of some tourneys.  Games are not competitive.  THen next year they flip to the more experienced side of things and the games flip the other way.  Why is it not more like basket ball where it is one age/grade at a time?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, dino259 said:

Not sure on your question and maybe a slight highjack but...

Why does softball and baseball primarily combine 2 years?  It really throws our baseball off.  My boys are on a 9U and 11U teams and primarily play against mostly 10U and 12U teams with the exception of some tourneys.  Games are not competitive.  THen next year they flip to the more experienced side of things and the games flip the other way.  Why is it not more like basket ball where it is one age/grade at a time?

 

Baseball in my area is based on 1 yr increments.  There are 9U, 10U, 11U, 12U, etc......There are always teams at each level at every tournament we play at.  I haven't seen only two year jumps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, belljr said:

So question for you more experienced guys.

We have a team that is all second year 12U.

So next year we would be a first year 14U.

After next season.  Most of the girls will be freshman.   We have had interest in some girls joining the team next year as second year 14U.

Has anyone played 1 year of 14U then jumped to 16U?   is it really big?  I've heard mixed things.

We're trying to figure out if having a few older girls will be an asset or not 2 years from now....  The goal is to try to keep the team together.

I know this is is a long time from now.   well - technically its 14 months from now

For trying to keep a team together I would maybe mix in one or two older players if  you need the numbers.  If you don't need the numbers then I would try and keep them all the same age.   If you are just talking about an individual player then it really depends on their skill level on whether then can jump up to the next age group.  From my experience (my daughter played travel for the last few years and just graduated high school) there seems to be quite a step up from 14U to 16U.  In our area we had hard times finding games at times for 14U because there weren't many teams in our general area so tournaments were scattered.  Probably depends on the area.  I think she was playing silver level (middle level) and that may have had something to do with it as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.