What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The YouTube Rabbit Hole Thread - Reducing work place production one post at a time (1 Viewer)

These guys are douchebags IMO--they roam around a police department with a camera acting like an #######s.
Yes they are, but they have the right to be, which is kind of the point.  It's not against the law to be a ########.

Content overload.  My work productivity definitely took a noticeable dip today with this link.  
What I like about this channel is that it's all US. It's none of the crazy Russian maniacs that usually show up on these types of compilations. 

Korn - Blind @ the ill-fated Woodstock '99

1:27 minute mark - one of the most insane crowd moments you'll ever see. (but start it from the beginning)
Reflecting more on this one. What makes it one of the top concert moments ever... and I say this as a person who is not a fan of the band AT ALL. It was before cell phones with video recording on them for the most part. Just immersion into the show and what was happening. No one holding up cell phones, it was an opening song on one of the most intense weekends in concert history. I just love everything about this entire clip if you're a fan of music, rock, metal, concerts, etc. 

Last edited by a moderator:
SV Delos

The vlog of a guy and his brother (with a forever rotating cast of boatmates) sailing the world over and over again. Both these guys gave up their US jobs to buy a boat and make money sailing the world. they've been everywhere you can go. They upload new videos every Friday but I'd recommend starting at the beginning. Lots of good looking girls in the the videos along the timeline. They are crass, vulgar, direct, but also educational and inspirational 

Went deep down a Hitchens rabbit hole tonight.  

One of the greatest orators of our time. Destroyed everyone brave enough to get on a stage with him.  

What a loss.  

You don't necessarily have to be into chess to enjoy this one, but it helps.

This is the first known chess "streamer" a very very mild mannered dude who will put you to sleep. Really good at teaching people chess on his youtube channel too if you're interested (he livestreams on twitch.tv as well)

He is doing chess tactics puzzles on a website when something hilarious comes up. All tactics are taken from games played on the website.

His reaction is pretty gold. I know he has a monotone voice but to me this is hilarious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoTseP1ji24

(it gets better as it goes)

This channel is just an amazing mindless binge. 

It's the Law and Crime Network which I guess mirrors their TV channel (don't even know if they have one)

They follow high profile (typically murder cases) from start to finish, complete with analysis of the end of each day. And when I say follow, I mean they literally play every moment of the case where taping is allowed. I put it on in the background work.

The Skylar Richardson case started today. A 17 year old girl who buried her baby in the backyard claiming it was stillborn (seems she was very embarrassed and didn't want to tell her parents or friends or new boyfriend), and the State who feels she was trying to hide the pregnancy and murdered it. So you can follow along from the beginning. (Watching the opening statements are usually the most compelling parts). They just wrapped up the case of the Rosenbaums which was fascinating as well.

Or if you click "Playlists" on their channel, you can watch old cases from start to finish.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz8K1occVvDTYDfFo7N5EZw

I'm really surprised we don't have like a 50 page thread that serves as a repository of great YouTube channels/videos. Maybe we do and it doesn't have YT in the thread title....

Exhibit A:

Post 10 channel

This is my kind of YouTuber. Zero production value. Just a guy who does does stuff, films it, uploads. Mostly him clearing culverts (wait i need to reread that) and other stuff. But mostly clearing drains and culverts is his jam. Oddly satisfying.

Draining Massive Flood By Unclogging Drains, Big Whirlpools - 26M views, 33K comments

Draining a Massive Flooded Street - 14.5M views, 15K comments

Wow so many comments saying my removing the curp idea is wrong, Every country road ever has no curbs and they don't erode. My street has a missing curb every hundred feet with a paved grade into the woods and never a problem. It is called building a drainage ditch, every highway and country road ever have them and they work great and no floods. At the end of this video, that is a sports field with drains in the wrong places and that is the cause of this whole flood in the first place.

More conventional stuff - a few history channel's I dig:

Users who are viewing this thread