What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The opposite of change is the golden goose (1 Viewer)

The golden goose that lays the golden egg? The fable? I'd love to discuss, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I even Googled it. The sneaks?  Or is it metaphorical? 

Aw, I dunno.  :kicksrock:

The golden goose that lays the golden egg? The fable? I'd love to discuss, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I even Googled it. The sneaks?  Or is it metaphorical? 

Aw, I dunno.  :kicksrock:
It's a direct quote from a press conference about 5 years ago.  To my knowledge the guy wasn't on drugs.  He was talking about a format change at a radio station if that helps. 

It's a direct quote from a press conference about 5 years ago.  To my knowledge the guy wasn't on drugs.  He was talking about a format change at a radio station if that helps. 
Probably addressing the fable that when you cut your best money makers in impatience that you get poorer rather than richer if one had any patience. What brings this on?    

Last edited by a moderator:
A sexual act, performed by one female in the middle, surround by five males, 
She has a penis in her ######, her #######, her mouth and one in each hand, and then proceeds to perform a flapping motion, like that of a goose in flight. 
Both hands move up and down, her mouth moves up and down, and she thrusts forwards and backwards with her hips, performing a sex act on each penis. 

I work in IT, whenever someone says "you're updating thing A, well what happens to thing B after you update thing A" to which I always say "Well, we'll burn that bridge when we get to it, don't you worry!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread