What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Was This Rule Change A Mistake? - Dynasty League Tanking (2 Viewers)

Was It Wrong For The Commissioner To Make This Rule Change?

• Total voters
All of my leagues have anti-tanking rules as well as rules granting the commish powers in the best interest of the league to address unforeseen or unaddressed issues.  And, with the exception of one, all base draft order on potential points.  I know, I know, it's not perfect but it's the best that I've been able to come up with.
So anyway, you voting Yes or No on this question?

So do you think that everyone should know not to tank, regardless of rules? What about previous experiences? Because I do know of leagues where tanking is openly allowed.
Yes, everyone should know not to tank regardless of rules.  Purposely playing inactive players or benching your studs for inferior players in an attempt to lose should never happen.  It completely destroys the integrity of any league regardless of whether or not there are specific rules outlined. 

Yes, everyone should know not to tank regardless of rules.  Purposely playing inactive players or benching your studs for inferior players in an attempt to lose should never happen.  It completely destroys the integrity of any league regardless of whether or not there are specific rules outlined. 
So what happens if someone doesn't know that or has played in leagues where tanking was 100% OK?

I think you gotta make clear rules because everyone comes from different backgrounds and they all have different experiences, values, and ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread